Training 2024 training updates.

Remove this Banner Ad

As evidence as training in the VFL, there was a kid that dislocated his arm/elbow tonight and was in pain.. the staff took 5 mins to figure out he was in pain and they should check him out.
They dont have a lot of doctors/rehab staff in the vfl. Imagine this for eyre.

Lol. Jack & Dane weren't speculative late picks in this year's draft though were they?
No neither were. They're just a reminder that sometimes talent is late but it can come with a price. For Jack, that was attitude. For Dane Swan it was off-field. After the 2003 brawl in Federation Square, he would have been culled had that taken place in 2023.

As evidence as training in the VFL, there was a kid that dislocated his arm/elbow tonight and was in pain.. the staff took 5 mins to figure out he was in pain and they should check him out.
He'll have access to a medical team if not signed, paid for by either the AFLPA or insurance. At this point with resources, it makes good sense for the AFL and VFL to merge and have a second division.

Imagine it for anyone!

I saw your video.
Looked like the poor guy was playing with a partially dislocated arm for 5 minutes.

I assume he’s vying for selection and didn’t want to show it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I already have "Lakey" as is nickname. Could he be the best player never to have played a game, or does that title go to me
Come on man, think you’re laying that on a bit thick. The talk around Eyre pales in to comparison to the way you hyped up Callow a few years ago.

He was up there with different people. Leppa. Some guy in this cap. Not sure who that is. And dekka was there too. Also, if that bent knee is the hammy he injured, wouldn’t bending it like that cause pain?

56109c1cce963748f6a740c2b057e8cf.jpg

18bdf897f8132daac36824941ca1c671.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The man in the cap next to Eyre would be Shannon Collins.

Attachments

• IMG_2953.jpeg
    IMG_2953.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 68
Come on man, think you’re laying that on a bit thick. The talk around Eyre pales in to comparison to the way you hyped up Callow a few years ago.
Did I really talk Callow up that much? I must have been desperate for a KF back them. Don't forget though because you wrote off Hogan, coniglio, Ben Brown and a host of others that have gone on and played some brilliant football but you had them cooked. There are others that you wrote off and have since become regular AFL playes but that would just be mean by me if I dug up all your write offs.

With the intra-club and SSP deadline approaching, I’m quite surprised the leadership group hasn’t been revealed yet. Moore and Maynard are the obvious ones but it will be interesting to see who else is elevated.

Few things to announce in the next week you’d assume.

With the intra-club and SSP deadline approaching, I’m quite surprised the leadership group hasn’t been revealed yet. Moore and Maynard are the obvious ones but it will be interesting to see who else is elevated.

Few things to announce in the next week you’d assume.
I could be Eyre and Moore the way it's going

The man in the cap next to Eyre would be Shannon Collins.

Part of the list management team. Not someone we see very often. But thanks, answers that question.

Wonder if we should read anything into that

Last edited:
Not sure if I missed this but was Schultz ok after he went off yesterday?

On SM-F731B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Haven’t heard an update but hopefully just a rolled ankle or something minor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2024 training updates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back