VFL VFL pre-season 2025 (list changes, updates)

Remove this Banner Ad

no VFL team is going to be succesful when they are starting from scratch every season because they are losing all their experienced players.
Yep. And you're going to try to get them to play the AFL game plan so hte AFL blisted guys can slot more easily into an AFL role, but the fill ins aren't going to know it well enough and the team becomes a mess.

Yep. And you're going to try to get them to play the AFL game plan so hte AFL blisted guys can slot more easily into an AFL role, but the fill ins aren't going to know it well enough and the team becomes a mess.
Thats why they make our VFL game plan the same as our AFL game plan. Just not easy to adapt as young vfl players new in the system.

It's a bugbear of mine but I think, finally, monetary wise we are getting closer to the AFLPA looking at increased list sizes & minimum wages so that you can earn a better than average wage playing a back up role in the VFL.

More to it than that but screw you for making me try & make a point.

Burp!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL pre-season 2025 (list changes, updates)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back