Review Round 2 vs Western Bulldogs @ Mars Stadium - 24th March 2024 - 12:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently, it's a ribs injury for Humphrey according to pretty reliable FB source. Let's see injury report. The club will probably tell us tomorrow.

Swallow to replace Humphrey seems a no brainer, played that role before and not sure there's a match up down back. Hoping mac Andrew gets the call up now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bookies have the dogs as strong favourites in this one, interesting based on form, but these guys have access to a lot more information than we do. Let’s hope they got this one wrong

Might tip the dogs, I usually get my tips wrong

Is there a chance Casboult is playing back? Otherwise I assume he'd have to be sub. King, Luko, Walter and Casboult seems too tall

Is there a chance Casboult is playing back? Otherwise I assume he'd have to be sub. King, Luko, Walter and Casboult seems too tall
Don't think we've discussed that particular scenario, but the last couple pages we've covered a few different scenarios with late outs ect.

Bit of a breeze but should be dry. Dogs normally struggle with ball movement so the opportunity is there to use the wind to our advantage if we stay with them in the contest, which i absolutely think we will

Attachments

• 17112353958382558858393103001896.jpg
    17112353958382558858393103001896.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
Media black out for me and watching the game tonight.
I’m very concerned things go pear shaped today.
The Titans and Suns fortunes tend to correlate I’ve found and that does not bode well for today with Witts and Humphrey already injured without even getting on the plane.
Plus it’s in Ballarat, the type of place where a team can be a bit off and unmotivated on the day.

See you tonight. You probably will be all asleep.

Shout out and thank you to those going to the game.

Not overly optimistic, but a good challenge to see where we are at. Witts would have to be the player we can least afford to lose, and Rosas and Humphrey out leave us without a forward line spark.

Witts is probably at the age though where we have to start getting games into Moyle as we can’t rely on him to be a 23 game Ironman anymore.

No idea where the Bulldogs are at, but a win here would be massive going into the bye with a few key people out and with us holding their 1st round pick.

I still can't believe we go with 4 talls - Luko, King, Casboult, Walter. Yes, Walter is like a pressure forward but still far from convinced. Jones and Khamis is WB tall defence.

At the same time in defence we are going only with Ballard, Collins vs JUH, Naughton and resting Darcy/English.

Looking forward to seeing how it will play out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back