AFL Toast Nailbiter against The West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Actaully thought it was a pretty honest performance. Made a few mistakes but kept at it and did what was needed - that's professional.

Especially happy with how hard the forwards worked tonight.
I'm with this. We get more out of a good contest than a roll over anyway. Lots to work on, but definitely the better team in the end. Get the points. Well ahead of anybodies predictions.
We should be proud and look at the improvements that have been made, while embracing there are plenty more to come.

That's the Guelfi I came to love.
There's so much to like about the Guelf, it's just a shame he hasn't got a bit more finesse to his game. Have to remember he was a pick in the 60s at the draft.

1714827813777.png

Excited Eddie Murphy GIF by Candy Cane Lane

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough game, take the points. Really physical clash.

Real shame about Yeo, was playing some outstanding footy. Hopefully it's only minor.

Think there is a few in the team that might need a spell if we have selection pressure at their positions.

Keen to see how the midfield match up against GWS, they may be missing Greene but will still be a good test for our boys.
If we can get a good solid performance against them and then win the following 3, I'll start to buy that they may sustain the fight this year.

Yeah…expected to be a bit flat after last week but happy with an interstate win.

The team looked solid to the extent that I didn’t feel like we would lose that game as close was it was…or maybe it was just a false sense of security ;) looked like we had a system…

Duz is a gun. Zerrett massive.

McKay makes us look so much better.

Good to see Langford still confident taking shots after last week.

Haven’t looked at the frees tally, but far out we got reamed lol except for that Martin reversal.

Go Dons!

Very ordinary performance. Our ball movement was disappointing.

Shakey performance down back. Can't wait until we get Reid and Ridley back in.

Must drop Davey. Guelfi good and Gresham alright, but they did the best work up the ground not that close to goal.

Midfield good early but fell away badly. Wonder if that is linked to having a tiring Goldstein in the ruck. Lack of deep forward entries meant more HFs pushing up the ground. Became a bit of a slug.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Toast Nailbiter against The West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back