Welcome Welcome Josh Draper!! - 2022 Cat B Rookie List

Remove this Banner Ad

But that would never be a "bradbury", who didn't have the talent to win without a disaster enveloping the leaders.
Josh Draper is their disaster!
6 months of having to put up with a newspaper devoted to one young player - it would be irony if it was to happen

Reid is certainly talented, but Draper is talented and humble. I love how Fyfe and Luke Ryan spoke so highly of him this week - I have a lot of respect for quiet achievers. Paul Duffield had similar attributes.

My theory is that with Hugh Davies in the side Draper goes from being the rookie to being the old hand on a psychological level.
Defence is such a high pressure environment, the relief valve effect of going WAFL 1 week and then coming straight back in, could easily simplify how he understands his role and allow him to have some slicing clarity.

I think comparing yourself to other rookies would have more of the opposite effect.

Defence is such a high pressure environment, the relief valve effect of going WAFL 1 week and then coming straight back in, could easily simplify how he understands his role and allow him to have some slicing clarity.

I think comparing yourself to other rookies would have more of the opposite effect.
Have to disagree. It takes a certain kind of genius to have such ridiculous insights and you seem like the type to put the whores before Descartes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd have to think he'd get the rising star this week?

Lawson Humphries played a good game for Geelong as well though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back