Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The title of ā€œCaptainā€ is overrated. Leaders will lead, and the more the better.

Harry probably doesnā€™t feel heā€™s earned the right to go full captain mode over his peers just yet.
The right person as captain is the most important ingredient for sustained premiership level successes.

Damo is a c*nt and has been slagging off the club every single week for the best part of 10 years now. This has had a detrimental effect on the club, players, presidents, staff and us supporters.
And most likely turns off potential supporters and causes memberships to decline.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes I know that. My point by using that example is that the media have a certain responsibility to treat the people, and the very thing that provides them with an income, with a certain level of respect.

Damo is a c*nt and has been slagging off the club every single week for the best part of 10 years now. This has had a detrimental effect on the club, players, presidents, staff and us supporters.

Each to their own but I donā€™t think that after 10 years of Damo being an arseh*le that just because he says something positive about us itā€™s all of a sudden funny.
In relation to Damo, I actually donā€™t rate him so I couldnā€™t care less what he says. At the same time though, North didnt exactly cover themselves in glory prior to Clarko coming onboard. Personally, I wouldnā€™t give Damo so much credit. Heā€™s not that important and everyone can see through him. Just my take.

Season 3 Baseball GIF by The Simpsons

Simmo interview on Talking Footy
said how heā€™s having a break now & looking forward to ā€œsitting back & watching West Coast & watching Northā€

They then mentioned Clarkson & North & he basically shifted the convo to the cap.
Ie; pay the man to be an assistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back