Preview Sydney v Bulldogs SCG Sunday 3:20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The confidence issue Caeser mentions around Florent is interesting , the htb where he dragged it in, last week or two weeks ago? Seemed a bit indecisive and unsure.

Florent to me has a similar problem to say a Dale Lewis, he often just looks bloody casual and the turnover looks worse

The confidence issue Caeser mentions around Florent is interesting , the htb where he dragged it in, last week or two weeks ago? Seemed a bit indecisive and unsure.

Florent to me has a similar problem to say a Dale Lewis, he often just looks bloody casual and the turnover looks worse
You would be indecisive as well if you had fo receive some of those Blakey short sideways kicks😂

This is the forecast for Wollongong. Sunday.
However you can include Sydney.

Partly cloudy. Medium chance of showers, with possible small hail in the afternoon and evening.

*small hail is like you get in Melbourne off a Cold SWer.

This is the forecast for Wollongong. Sunday.
However you can include Sydney.

Partly cloudy. Medium chance of showers, with possible small hail in the afternoon and evening.

*small hail is like you get in Melbourne off a Cold SWer.
Oh Donza this is my first game at the SCG in 21 years.
As a Melbourne girl born and bred, please no Melbourne-style weather.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the Florent bagging is a bit misplaced. Not far back he played some excellent games, but the general drop in pressure from the rest of the team and the hospital passes and uncalled trips have not helped him recently.

There is no one to blame in particular for the drop off as other teams target us week after week and our winning formula having being worked out a bit. The umps also seem to have become ok with our guys being blatently thumped in play and the tunnelling thing against the Brians was a glaring example. However, it is now time to take the season by the throat and win those extra games and put top place beyond doubt. And I am confident they will do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back