Preview Sydney v Bulldogs SCG Sunday 3:20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No James Rowbottom :(

Glad they didn’t really risk rowwbotttom

Will drop game anyway
So we are conceding this game ? Why ? I will say something right here now if we want to be top 2 we can’t afford to. This break we have on the field can be whittled away in the blink of an eye with these injuries and the unsettled nature of the team in comparison to what it was for the first 13-14 weeks. If the midfield continue to just continue to hum along in 2nd gear and these 3 forwards continue to be indifferent there are danger signs. Will we be in danger of losing form ? Yes, Will we possibly lose the advantage of being in the box seat for a home prelim by missing top 2 berth Yes, Will we miss top 4 probably long odds to, Will we win the flag that is there for the taking ? if all this comes to fruition I doubt it. This draw is tricky from here and we need to steel ourselves throughout this period with some real hard old fashioned character and just find a way to win at least 3 of the 5 building to some peak form by the final round.

Last edited:
How did the saints and the Richmond beat us then

Are they not lower than theem

Why does this cancel out everything we did well?

So just to be clear you think we are losing this game and are cooked?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Annoying how the club just isn’t honest with the fans. Nothing mentioned until selection last week about Rowbottom. Then this week not mentioned in the injury report at all, and now not named again.
Yep it's so confusing why they feel the need to be so confidential re such minor issues. Most coaches are pretty detailed with their info when asked post game re their injured players. God forbid horse mentions a player is injured let alone details, and we get the exact same media trained shpiel mid week.

It's like that random family member everyone has who's adamant about keeping everything a secret, even the most basic of things.

Like heck Rowie has a cracked cheekbone we're not sure we want to risk him yet. That's it, far out.

Game changed when Richards went off. He plays a full game and we lose that one, imo

Well he didnt stay on.

If Rampe and Paps stay on we win last week, shit happens, we will be fine at home

So that means, according to Mr Happy, we are no chance.
Glad I know in advance, save me the drive in now!

I know we are no certainty but gee whizz

If we lose, still 2 games clear as I actually think Port will beat Carlton.

Knowing that before we play wonder if it makes us go conservative with our selections

Yep it's so confusing why they feel the need to be so confidential re such minor issues. Most coaches are pretty detailed with their info when asked post game re their injured players. God forbid horse mentions a player is injured let alone details, and we get the exact same media trained shpiel mid week.

It's like that random family member everyone has who's adamant about keeping everything a secret, even the most basic of things.

Like heck Rowie has a cracked cheekbone we're not sure we want to risk him yet. That's it, far out.
What also bugs me is when the team selection videos come out, sometimes there isn't any info on why a specific player hasn't come into the side. There's more chat about the opposition than the thoughts on the ins/outs.

So that means, according to Mr Happy, we are no chance.
Glad I know in advance, save me the drive in now!
Punts on game day out the front of the SCG as happy and hopeful Swans fans turn up at the gates

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

Annoying how the club just isn’t honest with the fans. Nothing mentioned until selection last week about Rowbottom. Then this week not mentioned in the injury report at all, and now not named again.
Agree 100 percent but with the greatest of respect unless you only started following the club last week never been any different at the Swans. How we roll which arguably can be good or bad depending how you feel as a supporter. What is certain the club don’t care what we think as they do what they think wins games of footy but yes really annoying.

Last edited:

We don't need to tell the whole world about our injuries. ***k the whole world. We will keep it in house. No need to give other teams info about our injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back