Game Day 2024 Round 18 Sydney v. Western Bulldogs 28th July @ SCG 3:20 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Credit to Adams, despite butchering he has not stopped trying and throwing himself at everything.

Far more than you can say for Errol and Chad especially. Actually disgusted by Warner's efforts today.

Out: Mills, Adams, Melican (inj), a KPF (pick one)
In: Rowbottom, Sheldrick, Hamling, Ladhams

adams got it 22 times why are we keeping campbell again ?

The problem is this is the side and basically the side for a few years

if they can't get it together we are just making up numbers
You’re right this is the makeup for a while. As much as I have admired what blokes like Cunningham and Fox have offered are they premiership standard footballers? Campbell? Is he going to develop into a reliable footballer? McDonald He is in danger of being a bust there is no doubt about it. Parker looks done as far as his best goes. It’s not promising.

Mills is back now may as well push on
I was always concerned re mills coming back into a fit and firing side, albeit no longer fit. I just didn't see any remarkable attributes that would make us better other than potentially coming in and ruining our midfield balance.

He can push on in the reserves until he starts posting big numbers there. He's not even close to up to it atm.

Yeah he's as far away as 15-17 others out there though and we know his best is good

He can push on in the reserves until he starts posting big numbers there. He's not even close to up to it atm.
He's shown some solid signs. Dunno what dropping him would achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back