Game Day 2024 Round 18 Sydney v. Western Bulldogs 28th July @ SCG 3:20 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think he has just been okay today. Certainly effort wise far superior to a lot of others.

Still think if we are going to pick him, it should be with a starting point for his role playing out of a pocket like Jude Bolton did late in his career.
Can’t doubt his effort no way. He is nocturnal going to make a difference to our long term future though. Unfortunately his career although great has been more Warrior than match Winning superstar. Kudos to him though.

Has butchered it, but had far more of a crack than plenty of others. Wouldn't call him one of our worst, at least he's played accountable footy.

It's been a problem that he's been getting it so much, since he either gives a hospital handball or kicks it to their advantage.

Tbf he's been better in the last couple of minutes. The kick to Heeney was good and that goal was alright.

Look Marge, I’m the Swans crowd, I go to the football like I go to the theatre. Seriously, at our next home game make some ****ing noise from the get go instead of the golf clap shit
We do have the most passive supporter base. Can't expect much else when we pander to the rainbows and fairies brigade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great work by the boys never giving up even when the game was done. It was a tough game today but the boys have great attitude.

The funny thing is, we are still 6 points in front of everyone after this mess.

Like you expect the Blues to go to another level but they are flopping as well. Lions are well on their way though, they are back.

Can’t doubt his effort no way. He is nocturnal going to make a difference to our long term future though. Unfortunately his career although great has been more Warrior than match Winning superstar. Kudos to him though.
I don't think that is mutually exclusive to him still being able to play a role in a Premiership team either this year or next however. It has to be in the right role, as they found for Jude Bolton. We certainly can't rely on him to will us over the line from the midfield group - but I'm sure he can play a role for the team yet. Especially when we have such a dearth of mid sized forward targets.

We do have the most passive supporter base. Can't expect much else when we pander to the rainbows and fairies brigade
Yeah having more people feel welcome at games definitely decreases the crowd noise. For sure. That must be it. :rolleyes:

The funny thing is, we are still 6 points in front of everyone after this mess.

Like you expect the Blues to go to another level but they are flopping as well. Lions are well on their way though, they are back.
There are so many teams in the pack of potential contenders that are stinking it up. On form, its only Brisbane and the fairypuppies that look to be building up any sense of momentum towards finals.

But with this crazy season, in 4 weeks time it could look completely different. I certainly hope so, because the way we are playing we will be lucky to win another game at this rate. Absolute Z grade bullshit today.

I think it more a case of our supporter base is mostly professional class. Not enough rabid working class morons like other afl clubs can rely on to give the umps stick each and every decision. That lot are all at NRL games in Sydney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back