Game Day 2024 Round 18 Sydney v. Western Bulldogs 28th July @ SCG 3:20 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. But let's be honest, going to the footy is a nice day out in Sydney. Come down to Melbourne and it is war.
I prefer a cauldron atmosphere too, but maybe people should be allowed to enjoy the footy which they've paid for their ticket for, in any way they see fit as long as it's not harming others?

The crowd certainly didn't let us down for Buddy's 1000th or the 2022 Preliminary Final.

I prefer a cauldron atmosphere too, but maybe people should be allowed to enjoy the footy which they've paid for their ticket for, in any way they see fit as long as it's not harming others?

The crowd certainly didn't let us down for Buddy's 1000th or the 2022 Preliminary Final.
Yup, and that's my point - the mindset when going to the footy is different between the two cities. Much more vocal and serious about it down here.

Yup, and that's my point - the mindset when going to the footy is different between the two cities. Much more vocal and serious about it down here.
Must be the rainbow and fairies brigade's fault :drunk:

Don't be silly, nothing is ever their fault 😜
Yeah, as a collective nothing is ever their fault. That's correct. Because it would be literally impossible for that to be the case. Astute observation.

How toxic do you have to be to use a poor loss to slag off our efforts as a club to be inclusive of the queer community?

Literally no reason for frustration to be taken out on them, but here we are. Shameful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can be useful when we have a couple of extractors winning it inside. Like Rowbottom and Sheldrick for example.

sick of hearing about Sheldrick like he isn't a guy who played a handful of games , he isn't the messiah 🤣

He's lead clearances in his last two games.

He IS the messiah. And YOU're the very naughty boy.

Well having said that I'd pick him this week

But let's be realistic for the kid

There are so many teams in the pack of potential contenders that are stinking it up. On form, its only Brisbane and the fairypuppies that look to be building up any sense of momentum towards finals.

But with this crazy season, in 4 weeks time it could look completely different. I certainly hope so, because the way we are playing we will be lucky to win another game at this rate. Absolute Z grade bullshit today.
Maybe we were never that good. Maybe for the first 15 or so games of the season, all 17 other teams were unbelievably schittehaus.

Maybe we were never that good. Maybe for the first 15 or so games of the season, all 17 other teams were unbelievably schittehaus.
You may well be right. Still think no one has reached the same level of quality as we did early in the season at points, and that our best football is likely better than any other team in the competition. But we as a club know well that means zilch if you can't do that consistently enough when it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back