Game Day 2024 Round 18 Sydney v. Western Bulldogs 28th July @ SCG 3:20 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe apart from Brisbane who have somehow found 2 diamonds in the rough as of late it is true that lists aren't all that deep these days. When we have to play our 27th-30th player on the list we are in trouble. That is true for most clubs and now we start to see it.

Even Brisbane needed time to adjust when some of their key players went down. You can start to feel the injuries bite us, we were blessed with that until 2-3 weeks ago.

Again, not excusing this performance whatsoever.

We do like to blame our bottom players but what have Gulden, Heeney, Chad done today?

Seriously 3 best mids and have done squat
Today we were beaten by our own match committee. WB are so tall and we brought in who, wicks and mills. I'm no coach but even I can see that we needed some height Down back.

And Parker as the Sub another coaching master-stroke.

Sent from my SM-A546E using Tapatalk

If you hadn't seen the ladder, you would think we are a bottom 4 side.

Longmire should lock them in the f****** sheds and make them watch this turgid shit for 12 hours straight. Whatever he has been doing over the past few weeks after 'honourable losses' clearly isn't working.

why doesn't longmire watch it

same shit he dishes up as coach every year

McLean's another one. Where is he at? Feels like he's gone backwards this year. A lot of chat about McDonald, but there's been a few games this year where McLean has offered nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stay on your feet Amartey. Totally useless.

The fairytale about to be wound back up, and the umpires can't wait to buy into it. Allowed to do as they please - hold on for 4 hours after the ball has gone, play on. Drop the ball cold. Play on. Throw at will. Play on....Arrrgggghhh:sick:

My god we have been awful and have deserved our thumping today, but heck me.....

Geez this is just tripe, but the dogs still keep throwing it and get away with it. The Glee of the commentary is nauseating. Oh well this old girl is going off for a soak in the bath I don’t need to watch the end of this crap. Love & hugs see yers next week x

This has exposed our obvious lack of depth. The other problem was selection. Wicks' effort in the Twos was ordinary. We should have brought in a tall to play sub. Either Francis or Hamling would do. Arnold was very good today.

The problems started with their talls forward. We had problems even before Mellie got injured. With him getting injured it just compounded what was already an issue. The other problem is the absolute resistance to leading. Just kicking it long is not doing it. If I was a betting man I would say the coaches are laying down as they don't seem perturbed by the losses. I might suggest they are luring the opposition into a false sense of security. If you remember, pies only won their last game last season & Dees lost 3 or 4 straight.

We have injury problems & the coaches want a healthy list come September. I wonder if they are taking no chances. Remember 2016 ALIIR

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Lack of depth ? Marvellous how much depth you have when things are bouncing your way. Character goes a long way when they are not.

No idea why we decided to rush Mills back into the team. No idea why we decided to risk Hayward playing today.

Everyone's been going on about how hard Amartey's trying, but he's been dismal since the Adelaide game. He's lost virtually every contest today and posed no threat whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back