Review Swan Bake - encore performance (Round 20)

Remove this Banner Ad

Can one of youse stats guru types tell me when was the last time we knocked over 3 top 4 sides in succession.

Or given that it probably a bit of an anomaly to play them in consecutive weeks. When was the last time we did it in a season.

It's something that has always felt like we've struggled with. I dont think its going to be a problem with this side in the next little while.

Edit: Oh, and I dont think we'll be deprived of our much needed media affirmation this week. I would expect it to be wall to wall terror dogs across the media landscape.

As impressive as the Hawks have been. They had their pat on the head last week.

Also the shift in role for Treloar was a master stroke played more of an outside role yet still had 40 touches, 19 of them contested. Allowed for a different look on the inside and will only help get more youth experience on the inside.
He seems to be positioned as the get out option defensive sweeper at contestants regardless of where on that ground it happens to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can one of youse stats guru types tell me when was the last time we knocked over 3 top 4 sides in succession.
2000 was a famous year for us. We defeated the top four that year which included ending Essendon's 20 game win streak and Carlton's 13 game win streak. Our other two victories against NM and Melbourne were famous for big come from behind victories.

I missed it due to family stuff as well, but when I saw the final result I shouted out 'you magnificent bastards' (sorry kids)....

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Swan Bake - encore performance (Round 20)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back