No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

B Scott - play like their lives depends on it
Slobbo - to the death
May it be a long slow death for that miserable club & the next 2 weeks be another wound that never heals.
Careful what you wish for essendope, you just might get it.
death.gif

I'm going to be overseas for the final two games of the h/a season- does anyone have any tips/tricks on accessing live AFL while in the States?
Weirdly in Vietnam a few weeks ago watched Kayo on my laptop via my phone. Cost me an extra few dollars but I think Kayo thought I was in australia. With Telstra. Lots of luck.

Pretty clever by Fly if he meant for it to play out like this.

Media talking about this crap for the 100th time now rather than focusing on the Pies dropping a game they had in the bag that will probably cost them a chance to defend their 'reigning premiers' title.
Nah this is clag, clagging it up. His turned Collingwood from the rat pack into the soft boys

AFL showing where their priorities are with threatening to take away funding from grassroots if the gambling laws change.

Disgusting considering there is more than enough funding in the AFL to cover the loss instead of taking it out of grassroots/children's programs.

Absolutely love the notion of gambling being eradicated from the code and all the nasties that go with it, I just wish the code wasn't so perverted by things like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL showing where their priorities are with threatening to take away funding from grassroots if the gambling laws change.

Disgusting considering there is more than enough funding in the AFL to cover the loss instead of taking it out of grassroots/children's programs.

Absolutely love the notion of gambling being eradicated from the code and all the nasties that go with it, I just wish the code wasn't so perverted by things like this.

How does that even work? I thought the AFL being not for profit meant they had an obligation to put money back into grassroots footy?

They can beat any team on that small sized kidney bean shaped field. They play it to perfection and are able to shut down oppo teams run and carry but most importantly the switch. They wont be able to do that to us on the MCG though if we happen to meet them in the finals. First things first in that we need to stamp out ticket and get there first.

Will be interesting how they go in finals, they could go out in straight sets.

How does that even work? I thought the AFL being not for profit meant they had an obligation to put money back into grassroots footy?
My theory is that they're posturing really aggressively at the behest of the gambling corps.
Gil got a multi million dollar gig for embedding the gambling industry into the body/structure of things.

Again, absolutely feral.

My theory is that they're posturing really aggressively at the behest of the gambling corps.
Gil got a multi million dollar gig for embedding the gambling industry into the body/structure of things.

Again, absolutely feral.

Nothing would surprise me with any gambling mob but surely the gov wouldn’t have a bar of this and they’d lose their tax exempt status

they'll definitely be chucking in that wildcard crap to make up the shortfall then. (although last I read, the government wanted to enforce "restrictions" rather than an outright ban)

Collingwood arrogance. Probably think the window is still open and they can snag another cup.
What else can they really do? They have very little in the way of draft picks this year to draft or trade anyone in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back