Player Watch #17: Daniel Rioli - Requested A Trade To Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Then you run the risk of player disharmony like this year and a fragmented group. Just get the deal done and move on is my opinion. To DR credit he did still perform admirably this year although I felt he was too loose and selfish as a backman. Looked like he was just showing off on Sat for Dimma and the fifty fans.
Well he gave away three goals with turnovers

Back on the Relton Diet
Drinking like a fish as well

I still follow him on instagram and every night just about ye will post a story with himself on the cans

Pretty sad to see given how much talent he has

The guy hasn’t even left the club yet and so far he is a disloyal campaigner, a liar, he’s going bald so get rid of him, he leaks goals, he’s only got a couple years good footy left, he’s a dud replaceable HBF, he’s not leadership material, some fat local footballer can play his position, never been the same since the 2017 ankle injury, his missus made the decision for him.....

..….but he’ still worth pick 6 and 12 or 20

…this is good, keep it coming

The guy hasn’t even left the club yet and so far he is a disloyal campaigner, a liar, he’s going bald so get rid of him, he leaks goals, he’s only got a couple years good footy left, he’s a dud replaceable HBF, he’s not leadership material, some fat local footballer can play his position, never been the same since the 2017 ankle injury, his missus made the decision for him.....

Is that what’s meant by diversity of opinion? 😉

Yeah he’s pussy whipped

Most of all will always be a Richmond Premiership player. Things can change happy to move him on for early picks.

I reckon he's just whipped

Why on earth does Dimma want an old broken toy? I will always have a soft spot for Daniel,he was an exciting player in 2017 can still see Cotch walking him around the ground on his shoulders.

The same captain that worked so hard to leave the club in good hands when the older players left.
So Dan do your work and send home some good picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I desperately want Rioli to be the one that stays - ahead of Bolton, Baker and certainly Graham.
Playing better than ever IMO - and showing real leadership - I would make him our Captain next year should he stay.

Watch this and see if you disagree...

He gooooone the campaigner

Why on earth does Dimma want an old broken toy? I will always have a soft spot for Daniel,he was an exciting player in 2017 can still see Cotch walking him around the ground on his shoulders.

The same captain that worked so hard to leave the club in good hands when the older players left.
So Dan do your work and send home some good picks.
He’s not broken, in career best form

When you play for Richmond, you are held in high regard, when you play for any other team you are detritus.

Nothing wrong with Richmond seeking to maximise the trade value.

I desperately want Rioli to be the one that stays - ahead of Bolton, Baker and certainly Graham.
Playing better than ever IMO - and showing real leadership - I would make him our Captain next year should he stay.

Watch this and see if you disagree...

He's one of our best contested players and user's of the ball, hands down.

I'm more sad about him than Bolton + Baker + Graham combined.

And that GOTY banana vs WCE was CLASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

That Channel 10 reporter "Josh Mcclean" never even heard of the guy was ahead of everyone at the time lol... even the most prominent AFL footy journo's didn't have this mail.

It makes me sick with Daniel smiling clearly lying... 100% it was discussed, when a player visits another club coach! next time I am not buying any excuse.

thats the one I was referring to... lacks serious class.

this is the one I'm most disappointed about...

It was literally him that Cotchin, JR and Rance were prepared to sacrifice any personal success so Rioli (and to be fair the kids that came after him) could one day taste the ultimate success.

Now I know they all got it in the end, but it doesn't change the fact, they were prepared to sacrifice for him, and now when it's his turn, he wants to run off into the sun with Dimma.

I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed!

this is the one I'm most disappointed about...

It was literally him that Cotchin, JR and Rance were prepared to sacrifice any personal success so Rioli (and to be fair the kids that came after him) could one day taste the ultimate success.

Now I know they all got it in the end, but it doesn't change the fact, they were prepared to sacrifice for him, and now when it's his turn, he wants to run off into the sun with Dimma.

I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed!
all due respect, it was Rance publicly commenting about expensive Tom Lynch joining the club, "upsetting the apple cart".

Mad monday pic of applecart Lynch. 2019 below right his Flag #1. Lynch delivered.

Root rat Rance upset the ****ing apple cart, not keeping dick in pants. Quit football to follow his religion!! ****ing nut job
1725532477094.png

Last edited:
good bloke Rance then pulls the pin December 2019. Stuck with his salary all the next season. 2024 Rioli played amazing football for someone wanting out.

Rioli won us 3 flags & now leaving mid contract gets us access to amazing draft picks. Accelerates our rebuild. Win win in my book. Don't comapare him to that snake rance.

all due respect, it was Rance publicly commenting about expensive Tom Lynch joining the club, "upsetting the apple cart".

Mad monday pic of Lynch. 2019 below right his Flag #1. Lynch delivered.

Root rat Rance upset the ****ing apple cart, not keeping dick in pants. Quit football to follow his religion!! ****ing nut job
View attachment 2101440
such a weird comment wasn't it?

was rife through the club though, just refused to bring in new players after the '17 three and Lynch. Closed shop.

Hogan was an absolutely shocker of a miss, and the reason why we crashed to worst-ever season while geelong is through to another prelim tonight. They always keep an open mind about trades.

Now, of course, noone would want to come to our club except draftees.

such a weird comment wasn't it?

was rife through the club though, just refused to bring in new players after the '17 three and Lynch. Closed shop.

Hogan was an absolutely shocker of a miss, and the reason why we crashed to worst-ever season while geelong is through to another prelim tonight. They always keep an open mind about trades.

Now, of course, noone would want to come to our club except draftees.
We just didn’t have the capacity to bring in hogan , basically would have had to cut a senior player to open the tpp , not gonna go that after winning a flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #17: Daniel Rioli - Requested A Trade To Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back