Autopsy Roast & Toast v Gold Coast

Top 5 v Gold Coast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, that sucked that we had no Friday games - more so since many of the Friday night games were out and out duds. Moreover, the entire fixture was a load of crap this year. There were so many good (non-Richmond) games in horrible timeslots, too.
Will find they will give us a lot of Sundays and twilight

Rioli is such a jet
Really gonna sting losing him
We better get the absolute max for him
I was against him leaving, but watching him recently I think we can do without him as he plays too loose and selfish.
He’s been defensively poor and the reality is he should be playing HF the way he’s been playing. He looks amazing in full flight, but by God does his opponent get off the chain.
If we can get two firsts for him I’m happy bc we need to do a full rebuild and we need disciplined role models to set the standards to our new kids.
Rioli will be a perfect player to further destroy the Suns for Dimma’s soft game style. We were a tall forward and a mid short from beating them yesterday. They’re so soft apart from Rowell and Miller.

very well said, great to hear some positive comments.
We can be good, or shit but weeks like this make me realize how special our club is. We have an incredible connection with our players as they do with us. It's gonna be a tough few years but let's never lose that connection.

Superb from MRJ to recover from being bumped off the path of the bouncing ball by Budarick to then chase down Budarick at the end of the handball chain and get him HTB and have the composure to finish the job with the goal. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taranto did well to tackle Miller HTB and Ballard dropped and juggled the mark and Pickeet smartly tapped it out of his juggle to himself and runs away to snap a beautiful goal in his last AFL game.

And finally a very good compilation here of quality plays, so many they are across 2 GIFs :) ... a SERIOUS question, does anybody who views these think they should be split out into separate small GIFs instead of one (or two) big compilation GIFs, happy to do it either way?

If anybody would like to see the rest of the GIF's from this game, they're from this post -> https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/richmond-gifs.1047662/post-85106593... or any other game this year, from this post -> https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/richmond-gifs.1047662/post-85107201

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v Gold Coast

Back