Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually, this has just raised the most curious question in my mind.

Whats a cover that is actually better than the original?

By no means a Miley Cyrus fan (hard for some to believe I know…)

But she certainly can wail and she has Courtney Love covered in the vocal department here for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone enjoys watching a bunch of Australian c-list comedians just dribble shit for an hour, Guy Mont Spelling Bee on ABC is great viewing.
Last night's episode finally got my partner 100% on board.
Aaron Chen gives it the edge over the NZ version.

New Terminator anime on Netflix today. Supposed to go back to the horror origins of the original movie. I'm not an anime fan - though I loved the recent Cyberpunk 2077 show, I'm hoping this can be as good. 8 × 30m episodes likely to get wiped out in one sitting this evening...

We're up to the penultimate episode, and this one has a few moving parts! Persevere through a painful first minute punishment, a tough trip to Geelong, and you'll be rewarded with three special ex-AFL player appearances!

WHO WANTS SOME TAKES? GET YOUR FREE TAKES HERE!

A diversion from the norm this week, as the Unmatched Committee reflects on the 2024 AFL home and away season. Jordan pays up for his loss last week (0:00) before Adam reflects on his first football trip to Geelong (2:24). Teamy McTeamFace and the Rogue Traders face off in a battle for player card supremacy, with the big calls coming from our surprise AFL player guests (9:23).

After we hand out our final Clangers of Season 1 (29:03), we then give our quick-fire takes on the season that was (33:30). Jordan stands up on his soapbox for one last time (1:34:30) before we wrap and prepare for something completely different to end season 1.

Tune in wherever you get your podcasts! Only one episode to go of this season, and it'll be an absolute doozy.

Actually, this has just raised the most curious question in my mind.

Whats a cover that is actually better than the original?
A little late to the party on this one but surprised it wasn't mentioned

While I wouldn't say better (because the original was a banger) I quite like Fall Out Boy and John Mayer's version of Beat It

A little late to the party on this one but surprised it wasn't mentioned

While I wouldn't say better (because the original was a banger) I quite like Fall Out Boy and John Mayer's version of Beat It

I like these covers cause its a different take on the song, which is what a cover should be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back