Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m also not a fan of having coffee past 12 and never have it after dark. Tho will occasional grab a few espresso martini’s when the pints start to put me to sleep

I’m also not a fan of having coffee past 12 and never have it after dark. Tho will occasional grab a few espresso martini’s when the pints start to put me to sleep

You had a coffee with icecream at 2pm today.

Carbine Chaos I also have a movie nerd alert clanger for you from your last episode - you mentioned feeding the gremlin after midnight, it's feeding the mogwai after midnight that gets makes gremlin.

Props to Jordan's kids, they did a great job with their descriptions - all apart from the "lightish darkish skin". 😂
Ah great call re: Gremlins, I thought there was something not quite right there but I thought it was more I'd gotten the rule itself wrong.

Yeah they did a great job! My partner would have recorded too had she not literally been taken to the ED that night.

Will link the new episode in the morning, a very special guest appearance included.

Ah great call re: Gremlins, I thought there was something not quite right there but I thought it was more I'd gotten the rule itself wrong.

Yeah they did a great job! My partner would have recorded too had she not literally been taken to the ED that night.

Will link the new episode in the morning, a very special guest appearance included.

Sorry to hear about your partner, hope all is well - but I will say "Jesus adjacent" was a great description.

Towards the endish guesses I started wondering if you guys were throwing out names of your own future mystery people - think you may have mentioned that. Good episode. Will admit I only got 3 or 4 and haven't finished the episode to find out the twist that favours the winner.

Did you get pics of the loser in their Geelong jumper? (trying to avoid spoilers)

Two nights in a road parts of Guildford Road have been shut in Maylands because of a car accident.

Saw someone on a motorbike get rear-ended at speed last night, drove past what looks like misadventure for an Uber Eats Rider tonight. Cops everywhere!

Stay safe fam.

Two nights in a road parts of Guildford Road have been shut in Maylands because of a car accident.

Saw someone on a motorbike get rear-ended at speed last night, drove past what looks like misadventure for an Uber Eats Rider tonight. Cops everywhere!

Stay safe fam.
All these non west coast fans that need to check bigfooty on their phones while driving.
Not is west coast fans though.
We are unique, special individual snowflake rule followers.

Ill remember to photograph any ice cream adventures in future. The pitch black coconut ish one i got once was a surprise the next day.

Since ice cream was such a hit, I'll have a shot at other recreational activities, anyone else play magic? The card game.
Pulled a 3 tree city in a small little event before work today pretty stoked, made my money back if i want to sell the card.

Sorry to hear about your partner, hope all is well - but I will say "Jesus adjacent" was a great description.

Towards the endish guesses I started wondering if you guys were throwing out names of your own future mystery people - think you may have mentioned that. Good episode. Will admit I only got 3 or 4 and haven't finished the episode to find out the twist that favours the winner.

Did you get pics of the loser in their Geelong jumper? (trying to avoid spoilers)
Thanks mate, they were checking her for a pulmonary embolism but she was all cleared in the end. Fair to say that clue was a standout, most were not helpful.

A picture will definitely be taken at the game itself! No spoilers here.

Appreciate the ongoing support mate. If you ever want a guest appearance in any form i.e. asking a question don't be a stranger.

Since ice cream was such a hit, I'll have a shot at other recreational activities, anyone else play magic? The card game.
Pulled a 3 tree city in a small little event before work today pretty stoked, made my money back if i want to sell the card.
The first rule.of MTG club...

I'll play a bit on MODO but haven't done irl stuff for years and years. Cards are all still packed away. I did teach my kids how to play and it was absolutely killer for their math progression. We play a few hands every so often.

Had a look at some of my old 40k stuff a while ago. That's probably the nerd activity I will go back to eventually. Just a very different vibe to the MTG set.

Man, I had a lot of spare time before kids!

09bc75e27ebc5f3f9357b803dac3ddf7.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only a few episodes to go this season, and what better way to spend a rainy, non-Eagles day?

A busy episode this fortnight! We have a chat about weird sporting injuries and take part in the funniest card trade of the season, before jumping into everyone's (those who have taste, anyway) favourite medical comedy, Scrubs! We have a chat about our favourite parts of the show before attempting a re-cast game with AFL personalities.

There's a very special guest around the 26 minute mark that's well worth a listen (wherever you find your podcasts). Cheers!

Only a few episodes to go this season, and what better way to spend a rainy, non-Eagles day?

A busy episode this fortnight! We have a chat about weird sporting injuries and take part in the funniest card trade of the season, before jumping into everyone's (those who have taste, anyway) favourite medical comedy, Scrubs! We have a chat about our favourite parts of the show before attempting a re-cast game with AFL personalities.

There's a very special guest around the 26 minute mark that's well worth a listen (wherever you find your podcasts). Cheers!

Where did you manage to find these packs of cards? Gotta say when I heard the name Bentick (s?) the other day it took me back.

The first rule.of MTG club...

I'll play a bit on MODO but haven't done irl stuff for years and years. Cards are all still packed away. I did teach my kids how to play and it was absolutely killer for their math progression. We play a few hands every so often.

Had a look at some of my old 40k stuff a while ago. That's probably the nerd activity I will go back to eventually. Just a very different vibe to the MTG set.

Man, I had a lot of spare time before kids!

09bc75e27ebc5f3f9357b803dac3ddf7.jpg
I found some cards from like return to ravnica, that must be around when I stopped, and have recently got back into it with commander games.
Was d & d for a while, but shoftwork made that a bitch to consistently make campaign games. Campaign not out of context in a sentence on Bigfoot... What's going on xD

Jordan sourced them online somewhere, I'll see if he can give me some more details.

Nah that's all good - just curious where something that old would remain unopened.

I really don't like being that guy, but Robert Harvey had plantar fasciitis, snapping your achilles is almost career ending, usually at least a year out more often than not. 😬

I really don't like being that guy, but Robert Harvey had plantar fasciitis, snapping your achilles is almost career ending, usually at least a year out more often than not. 😬
I'm ending the season like the Eagles!

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back