• Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If you need your sugar hit (this isn't real):

Hot damn, just got that wild feeling you get in your chest when you've completely messed up and don't know how to cope / that rush you get when you pull off mad smooth moves and for some reason they worked.

(This feeling could also be because my dumbo boss completely cooked something we'd working on for weeks and now we need to start again, but it's easier for me blame it on the neverending rollercoaster which is the Fremantle Trade Period).

The Crows gave Tex another year last week. Now they've just resigned Thilthorpe. Along with Fogerty they sure have some big boys up front. Their midfield still needs some work though. Any of our unsigned boys possibly heading that way? Emmett comes to mind.

And they're gonna add Luko.

Honestly, the idea of Pickett and Bolton is too exciting. I'm too invested and I don't know how to divest haha.
Even if the Kossi stuff doesn't happen, the fact that it is out there makes our bargaining position with Richmond easier. We can't offer them more than 1 of pick 9 & 10 otherwise we can't get Kossi, even if Melbourne are playing hard ball atm. We hold firm and walk away with a better deal in the end.

Back to Kossi though, if a player is on the fence they can be swayed. There is also a price that Melbourne will accept, it's just cheaper if Kossi wants out.

Honestly, the idea of Pickett and Bolton is too exciting. I'm too invested and I don't know how to divest haha.
Pickett gets me excited. 40 goals and applies elite pressure.

I am a fan of Baker as well.
Baker - Ground ball gets, one touch, competitive, can go back or forward, good skills.

Even if the Kossi stuff doesn't happen, the fact that it is out there makes our bargaining position with Richmond easier. We can't offer them more than 1 of pick 9 & 10 otherwise we can't get Kossi, even if Melbourne are playing hard ball atm. We hold firm and walk away with a better deal in the end.

Back to Kossi though, if a player is on the fence they can be swayed. There is also a price that Melbourne will accept, it's just cheaper if Kossi wants out.
I'm not sure about that last bit. He's not getting moved unless he's demanding a trade in the background and basically telling Melbourne he has to leave for his own well-being. There's no motivation for them to trade him like there is with Richmond / Bolton.

Has anyone seen Rosas play at all?

1.7 goals for the Gold Coast, looks decent enough. Why are they pushing him out? Weaknesses in his game?

View attachment 2098838
I saw him play one of the worst quarters I've ever seen. It was a game late in the season that we needed GC to win to help us out. I forget who they were playing but he had a nightmare the poor guy.

Is Tom Morris Dee supporter? His talk about Kosi felt bit vague and more optimistic than something with solid evidence.he mentioned problems in dee camp in relation to Kossi's request, and also used the term family card but didn't mention the new baby which is a different situation from previous years.And felt like he is undervaluing shai bolton price making sure fremantle got enough assets to arrange for Kossi if he holds strong to leave and fremantle and he reach to agreement?

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app
You never saw the 'stoush' between Morris and Beverige...?!?! Luke went off on Morris as a 'Dees fan' with inside info he was feeding them about the Bullies selection, a few years ago now (2022?). It lead to Morris getting fired from Fox eventually, but he soon reappeared with his smug face. So the answer to your question is....

You never saw the 'stoush' between Morris and Beverige...?!?! Luke went off on Morris as a 'Dees fan' with inside info he was feeding them about the Bullies selection, a few years ago now (2022?). It lead to Morris getting fired from Fox eventually, but he soon reappeared with his smug face. So the answer to your question is....

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Crows gave Tex another year last week. Now they've just resigned Thilthorpe. Along with Fogerty they sure have some big boys up front. Their midfield still needs some work though. Any of our unsigned boys possibly heading that way? Emmett comes to mind.

Fogarty makes the odd token effort to chase and tackle about every second game. He could be special if he could get serious about working harder without the ball.

Morris is an actual grade cricketer* and a 'keeper. Need I say more.

*For added beta energy; not 1st grade.
he has the perfect energy of a keeper

I'm not sure about that last bit. He's not getting moved unless he's demanding a trade in the background and basically telling Melbourne he has to leave for his own well-being. There's no motivation for them to trade him like there is with Richmond / Bolton.

Unless they think he's going next year and want to maximise trade value this year

Unless they think he's going next year and want to maximise trade value this year
Eh, Melbourne seem stubborn to say the least. They seem to almost be actively hurting themselves if it means maintaining the fantasy that this group can win another one. It seems Pickett has historically mentioned he will need to move back eventually, so it helps but I'm pretty sure he needs to basically put his foot down and demand it. If we keep getting this "he's thought about it" narrative, he's not going anywhere IMO

Yeah, probably wishful thinking but there is always a price. I'm going to say we are not prepared to pay it though with what Melbourne will want or unless we can get actual players involved from other teams. What we will want to offer is draft picks or depth and it won't move the needle.

Maybe we can promise to never go after JVR or Rivers if they trade us Kossi?

Yeah, probably wishful thinking but there is always a price. I'm going to say we are not prepared to pay it though with what Melbourne will want or unless we can get actual players involved from other teams. What we will want to offer is draft picks or depth and it won't move the needle.

Maybe we can promise to never go after JVR or Rivers if they trade us Kossi?
"We've stolen like 10 players off you in the past including your best 2 kids in the last 5 years but we promise, we wont ask about anymore*." I dont reckon that will fly too well haha...

*(cant do anything about them asking to join us though)

"We've stolen like 10 players off you in the past including your best 2 kids in the last 5 years but we promise, we wont ask about anymore*." I dont reckon that will fly too well haha...

*(cant do anything about them asking to join us though)
To that I would respond, you started it with Jeff White.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back