List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I get that, but he had a contract offer. We let him go for below market value.

I’m sick of that happening.
We held firm until literally the last couple of minutes before the trade deadline and he was wrapped up into a deal for Mitchell. If we didn't acquiesce his management was on record as saying he would walk to the pre-season draft, and at that point he could have put contract terms on his head that weren't suitable for us.

Collingwood is hunting a backman to help Moore and bolster a defence which was exposed at times in 2024.

The Magpies are set to lose John Noble to Gold Coast and are targeting pick 20 from the Suns in return.

Collingwood could make a move on former Bomber Nick Hind as a potential replacement option, although a decision could wait until the new year in the supplemental selection period.

The Magpies would not have to give anything up to land Hind in the supplemental selection period.

Collingwood is hunting a backman to help Moore and bolster a defence which was exposed at times in 2024.

The Magpies are set to lose John Noble to Gold Coast and are targeting pick 20 from the Suns in return.

Collingwood could make a move on former Bomber Nick Hind as a potential replacement option, although a decision could wait until the new year in the supplemental selection period.

The Magpies would not have to give anything up to land Hind in the supplemental selection period.

Who writes this drivel??? Why we'd play Nick Hind over Mrkov, Jiath, Parker or even Ryan is beyond reason.

Only cos he wouldn't sign one. He was told from day one what to do to get him back to Geelong.
Managers.....bloodsuckers....

Stupid we Drafted Him with him wanting to play Geelong all along

HS letting the work experience kid have a go at writing an article.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stupid we Drafted Him with him wanting to play Geelong all along
Not really Dave, he was the best forward available and you have to back your culture and development programs. I'd argue he played a lot better for us than he has (so far) for the Catters. BUT having said that no other Victorian Club has the "go home" factor that Geelong has and their "Falcons Academy" and accompanying feeder private schools all contribute to a fair few of these "lads" having a fairly well developed sense of entitlement. Couple that with some "do anything for a dollar" managers and advisors and the Cats are on a pretty good wicket when it comes to retrieving their homegrown talent.

Yes, the more people that think Tassie is a shit place, the better it is for us :D
I love tassie. I used to go every second year for the trout fishing. I used to fish around Launceston in the Mersey river. Used to like going up to the lakes as well. Beautiful state

Were they at the same table or at opposite corners of the cafe? Did they look happy, furtive, sneaky or just relieved? Who paid?

Were they wearing camouflage? Was it Max Gawn's joint or our very own Murph's establishment?

Was Caro filming?

More details please
We’re chopsticks involved?

I love tassie. I used to go every second year for the trout fishing. I used to fish around Launceston in the Mersey river. Used to like going up to the lakes as well. Beautiful state
Yes it is. I've lived up the coast of Australia as far as Brisbane and traveled as far as Townsville. As much as I liked the heat and countryside in my 20's, I still prefer Tas. I was greeted by a Tassie Devil in 2021, story is in the welcome or newbie thread I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back