List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

We held firm until literally the last couple of minutes before the trade deadline and he was wrapped up into a deal for Mitchell. If we didn't acquiesce his management was on record as saying he would walk to the pre-season draft, and at that point he could have put contract terms on his head that weren't suitable for us.
And then we went on to win a Premiership

On one trip to Tassie, I spent a few days on Bruny Island - just a wonderful place.
A pub with great meals, a winery, an oyster farm, a distillery, a cheesery, great fishing and scenery.
Who could ask for more?
There's a lot of hidden gems here if you appreciate history, clean air etc and people are friendlier compared to say QLD as an example. Country pubs are great!
Where I live, the houses were in the 200k's in 2020, then covid came along and they shot up 200k, mainlanders were coming in droves.
I made 221k on a block of land 12 mths after purchasing it in a midlands country town 😮

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nobody cares what Barrett thinks.
But fwiw, he said, we could consider him, like the swans if he chose to leave.
Essendon dont like his lack of consistency. If they want to move him on
As Lloydy said, his best is great, his bad, is bad.
He isn't a key forward. Melb would be more after someone like him that struggles for goals. We don't struggle for goals, We just dont get it in there enough.

Last edited:
Too late to make a pitch to Dougal Howard?

Damien Barrett reckons we going to try get Jack Stringer
Yep he passed Flys Derrimut cafe test. He put a dozen pulled pork sliders in front of Stringer. And Stringer didn't touch them.

Fly was impressed by his commitment, but doesn't know that Stringer has converted to Islam and would have inhaled them in 12 and a half seconds if they were beef.

He isn't a key forward. Melb would be more after someone like him that struggles for goals. We don't struggle for goals, We just dont get it in there enough.

Spot on Jen but adding a guy of Stringer’s calibre in the front half would be a great get at his price point.

Really need to be tied to some of these up and coming mids though, and/or Houston as a general quarterback. No point having a potent forward line who is starved of opportunity.

Funny isnt it. Langford played every game this season all at FF. He kicked 43 goals and had been lauded for his consistency. Stringer played HF with stints on the midfield and kicked 42 goals but he was considered inconsistent.

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

If we miss out on both Peatling and Davies, assuming they both stay, I wonder if we’ll renew our interest in Smith.

I know he's almost destined to go to Geelong, but if we can somehow satisfy the Dogs with the pick we get for JFN, plus a swap of future picks, that'll be a steal. It’ll be nice to perform a late swoop on Mackie and the rest of those catf***ers.

I don't know, maybe I'm just reaching.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If we miss out on both Peatling and Davies, assuming they both stay, I wonder if we’ll renew our interest in Smith.

I know he's almost destined to go to Geelong, but if we can somehow satisfy the Dogs with the pick we get for JFN, plus a swap of future picks, that'll be a steal. It’ll be nice to perform a late swoop on Mackie and the rest of those catf***ers.

I don't know, maybe I'm just reaching.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Too late I reckon.
Just take what we get from the suns to the draft, to move up the order.

I am not against Jake Stringer coming to us.
Under Fly's regime, he will have every chance to produce his very best in the last 2 or so years of his career.
In our forward line, he would provide an explosive extra element, and we would have a multiplicity of permutations and combinations availabe in our F50 to truly bamboozle an oppositon defence.
If we can land him at little cost, I am absolutely all for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back