Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

My Preference
GWS Love how they play, their Social Media and club song.

Hawthorn My second team. Supported them before the Crows and begged my parents to take us game 1 1991. Became a Crowie that night.

Brisbane Getting into "don't care" territory

Geelong Danger Premiership Captain, good on him.

Port Meh, will be funny seeing how the "Sack Kenny Crew" reconcile a Premiership. The $50 I have on em to be Premiers will be nice to get.

Sydney South Melbourne VFL side. Hate em.

Bulldogs Hate em.

In order of preference:

Happy: GWS

Indifferent: Sydney

**** these campaigners: Brisbane, Hawthorn, Bulldogs, Geelong

Absolutely no ****ing way: Carlton

Would prefer a nuclear holocaust: Port

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Geelong do look like a straight sets type of team, I just want them to pull their finger out just this game so there's no home prelim for Port mainly because I have a party Saturday night preliminary final weekend and I don't want people not rocking up because there's a port game on

Yeah Geelong do look like a straight sets type of team, I just want them to pull their finger out just this game so there's no home prelim for Port mainly because I have a party Saturday night preliminary final weekend and I don't want people not rocking up because there's a port game on
We spent a whole weekend arguing about the perfect date for a 2 day poker tournament and settled on the 14th/15th after much back and forth

It was only on Monday I recognised that the Port game might clash

Carna Cats! Smash the filthy pricks. If the pear blow this tonight it will go down as one of the biggest chokes in their history.. and that's saying something.

Hawthorn My second team. Supported them before the Crows and begged my parents to take us game 1 1991. Became a Crowie that night

Did you go? I would've been 8 years old and we were there. Crazy atmosphere. Brereton breaking McDermott's jaw. I didn't know what had hit me. My whole family are port supporters but supported the crows til port came in. I never took to them.. port that is. Not my family 😆

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back