Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would GC want Short? Rioli and Noble are both Half backs.
whats the obsession with people wanting to get rid of Short, he is a star footballer & person. You can build culture around him !!! Just listen to him talk, so humble & always talks about wanting to get better !!

You bring kids in like FOS and Jagga, Short is the mentor they will need to succeed !!!

Graham signs on​

Jack Graham will remain a Richmond player after signing a a new four year deal

Mods, this is ban worthy..... almost perma ban too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine.

FOS & Lalor then Jagga at 6. Fk me dead
andy samberg snl GIF

I hear Jack Lukosius may be on the Table at the Suns.

Any chance we would be interested? I don't mind him as a player.

Only 24 so would still be a good age in 4-5 years when some of these new kids we get are at there prime.
the exorcist have you ever heard of exorcism GIF

e girls board melting
Their board is so dull. At least we have some banter with some ****ing nutjobs to make it interesting. Their board is like going to an accountants convention.

If we can somehow get 3 shots at FOS Jagga Lalor Draper Smillie Langford then we should be doing whatever we need to do to get it done. We'll have enough picks in the latter part of the 1st/early part of the 2nd to be able to make some targeted selections to address some areas of need like KPP/ruck and/or outside run

Last edited:
Their board is so dull. At least we have some banter with some ****ing nutjobs to make it interesting. Their board is like going to an accountants convention.
The West Coke board is full of nongs.

They think they can get Baker to go to them through the PSD.

The PSD!!!!! Just how f***ing stupid would you have to be to think that Baker - a triple premiership Tiger, would f**k his club and do the dirty and go to the PSD.

That's without even realising we have pick 1 in the PSD you morons.

That my friends is reserved for a special kind of stupid.
If that's their thought pattern, then I'm astounded they know how to f***ing type.

Yeah fireman Kano said it, and planted the dumb seed, but that bloke has dead set shit for brains. All he has is bravado, nothing else. The guy is a simpleton and he's making a career out of it.
I crapped more brain cells this morning than that that inbred has carried around all his life.

100% accurate rant over

The West Coke board is full of nongs.

They think they can get Baker to go to them through the PSD.

The PSD!!!!! Just how f***ing stupid would you have to be to think that Baker - a triple premiership Tiger, would f**k his club and do the dirty and go to the PSD.

That's without even realising we have pick 1 in the PSD you morons.

That my friends is reserved for a special kind of stupid.
If that's their thought pattern, then I'm astounded they know how to f***ing type.

Yeah fireman Kano said it, and planted the dumb seed, but that bloke has dead set shit for brains. All he has is bravado, nothing else. The guy is a simpleton and he's making a career out of it.
I crapped more brain cells this morning than that that inbred has carried around all his life.

100% accurate rant over
This is also the fanbase that claimed we won a game against them in '19 as it rained after half time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back