Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

We need a new logo

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's probably that average because someone at the clubs daughter or wife or brother has started learning the ropes on design and we've given them the job. :$
Boys/Girls club.
More likely they paid some company full of pompous airheads way too much money to design new branding.

They should have made it a public competition. Fans submit ideas. Members vote on them.

There’s no way that proposrd design has been done by a reputable brand agency. It looks like something from 99designs or Fiver. Possibly even something that was iterated through AI, hence those weird colour overlaps on the wing/shoulder.

Regardless of the quality of the design, in my opinion, it just feels wrong. It doesn’t feel like it represents the AFC.

Hopefully there’s a revision stage that pulls it into line.

There’s no way that proposrd design has been done by a reputable brand agency. It looks like something from 99designs or Fiver. Possibly even something that was iterated through AI, hence those weird colour overlaps on the wing/shoulder.

Regardless of the quality of the design, in my opinion, it just feels wrong. It doesn’t feel like it represents the AFC.

It's devastating we've waited 15 years and this is the result.

A good summary of our current logo status

Was reading the thread on my laptop while sitting next to my partner - she has zero interest in football

I explained that I was a bit concerned with the new logo but it has potential

She thought it looked weird, but then asked "what is the current logo?"

I showed her the current one

She instantly replied "yuck, the new one is way better"

That is where we are at

I've been messing around with the stripes.

HAgAojR.jpeg

UdJrOF4.jpeg

Triangle, square, rectangle, triangle, triangle, rectangle. YUK, it's horrible, has no character or texture. It's coloured shapes given to a primary school kid and they're told to make a flying bird. But it's very AFC, so there's that.

Looks like it's been done inserting, sizing, rotating and colouring shapes in Excel.

Triangle, square, rectangle, triangle, triangle, rectangle. YUK, it's horrible, has no character or texture. It's coloured shapes given to a primary school kid and they're told to make a flying bird. But it's very AFC, so there's that.
This is pretty angular but simple geometry should hold up better when printed on merch.

Still I can't blame anyone for being underwhelmed. This is a sidestep at best. I like these more than the bird head but still less than the 98 Logo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is pretty angular but simple geometry should hold up better when printed on merch.

Still I can't blame anyone for being underwhelmed. This is a sidestep at best. I like these more than the bird head but still less than the 98 Logo.

It's just cultureless. Compare it to Collingwood's. We're fixated with this 'simple' styling. Draw an effing bird FFS. Don't assemble one from separate and distinct parts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

Back