Game Day 2024 Grand Final - South Melbourne vs Fitzroy, Sat 28 Sept at MCG 2:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney will go down in AFL history as one of the biggest GF chokers of the modern era.
If the Pies hadn't bottled so many for so long, then it would be Sydneys title.

The Colliwobbles are very much still a thing, but Sydney need their own thing to go with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love that Darcy Fort went straight to Oscar Mac.

"What does it mean for you Hodgey?"

Yeah because that's who everyone is thinking about in this moment. Luke Hodge. Lol.

Ummm after my days at Brisbane.

I did Ads for light and easy .
And now money ME Ads what your goal. :moustache: .

I doubt syd will be the 8th over the next few years in all honesty

Mentally shot
No they will, thats the thing they have a good enough HG advantage that they will be in the 8, maybe even sneak into the top 4.

Their best players are still in the right age bracket. If I had to do an 8 for next season I have Sydney 3rd or 4th, because I think they will start a bit slow off a shorter preseason.

But its finals where they will be mentally shown up again. And hopefully thats when we play them.

If the Pies hadn't bottled so many for so long, then it would be Sydneys title.

The Colliwobbles are very much still a thing, but Sydney need their own thing to go with it.
The Colliwobbles happened 40 years ago. That's not the modern era I was talking about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Grand Final - South Melbourne vs Fitzroy, Sat 28 Sept at MCG 2:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back