List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

You can't beat dumb
Look at his stats. Stated as elite in most of them.
Why post at all. It shows you have zero idea.
You are putting yourself up for ridicule.
Call Fly and complain FFS
He ranks as elite in ONE OUT OF SIX categories. Not sure where you went to school champ but we would normally consider most to be more than 50%. (Or more than half if you don’t know what a percentage is)

Your point? He is an average footballer, using your metrics to justify it we took way unders for Jack.

Trading for the sake of trading is futile. Target free agents to make an immediate impact while taking picks to the draft to develop the next gen
Unfortunately Ginni seemed to value commitment to the cause and professional standards at about a half eaten packet of chips.

Only 50% of a rookies contract is counted in the salary cap
So if the cap is tight which according to media reports it still is and Fly wants to bring in players not draft picks it does make a difference

It’s a flat $$ figure now. About $80k from memory.

Edit: what others said.

Last edited:
Huston is a no from me, we have already burnt a first round pick on a role player in Schultz we can’t afford to burn another 2.

Target free agents for immediate impact while taking picks to the draft never trade
I don’t think he’s a role player - full offensive weapon off hbf
Would be nice to have pick 12 but if it lands Houston

I still like to have our F1 available to trade into 2024

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure Houston might be a good half back, but I don't think he suits our run and gun, handball chain system.
At times we got stuck on the half back flank this year and would turn the ball over on the wing. Houston is the guy who solves that problem and turns it into an attacking kick that bypasses the wing. I don't think we have the currency though. If North are offering a top 5 pick then Port wont look elsewhere.

If he nominates us we should get it done
Lets see who he nominates
He clearly hasnt nominated anyone until his management feels which club can get a deal done. We'll see in the next couple weeks.

This guy has no idea mate. Don’t listen to him. If he’s elite, what is Nick Daicos? Clueless clowns who just eat up all the garbage fed to them. Clarkson
destroyed Hawthorn’s list after their flag.

A player statistically elite in any area is considered elite. It’s not posters making that call, it’s the way it’s interpreted. Schultz is an elite pressure small forward. That’s just a fact.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back