List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728368225052.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
I get the feeling that if GC trade out 13 & 23 then Blair won't be too pleased at all, nor should he be.

6 alone won't get it done for our contracted B & F winner.

I'd be putting Gold Coast Cameron's head in a vice and squeezing hard.

Blair should ring Dimma and say "Mate, Craig Cameron is bottling this one, he isn't going to land you Dan, just thought you should know and hear it from me".

Pretty sure the offer will increase pronto.

Will be 6 and a future pick.

I'll be pretty pissed if they give 23 to the pies. At worst we should be getting 6 & 23. If suns want to do that deal with Collingwood then offer them 13 & 29 for that F1. Pies are trying it on and the media are falling for it again.
If they end up giving us 6 & 29, we just bid on Lombard, make them pay, then I would bid on Kako, just for the fun of it.

Where do we fall if we take out all of their games? As in average games played.
With Baker Bolton & Rioli off the list we'll drop below North and become the least experienced by the end of the trade period should they also add Parker to their list.

Like everything else in Vic.
Sold off.

Just did a bit of quite satisfying research into the matter TOO....

"Just looking up the key players in the Board of Works now I am delighted to find that the Engineer and Chief Planner for the same board from was none other than a certain Edwin Fullarton Borrie. After whom the quite uninviting Lake Borrie was named, the latter being a part of the Western Treatment Plant within the Greater Geelong region in the State of Victoria, Australia.

Well, hasn't this just made my day. Not only have I now a better understanding of exactly why upon deciding to take a hard hit in my youth I would declare I am going for a borrie. This in itself would have been gold enough. But to get the further bonus of confirmation said emissions found their way to the Greater Geelong region with unerring precision. And this was largely down to the excellent work and planning of the eponymous Mr Ed Borrie, who from 1929 for 30 years was the chief architect of a system that took my toxic emissions and directed them forthwith to where they actually belonged. The Geelong region. :) "

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** it'd be funny if Bailey Smith entered the draft and we took him with pick 14.

Will be 6 and a future pick.
Sun’s have a lot of academy prospects next year, they’re already trying to get a first rounder for next year from Collingwood and the value of points is also changing so I’d be surprised if the Suns won’t to give up a future pick.

**** it'd be funny if Bailey Smith entered the draft and we took him with pick 14.
tell him we have the bes drug facil..... ermm mental health facilities in the comp

Fox Footy - Montagna loving our expected haul of picks coming in.

Looks good on paper but the draft has no guarantees.
For example if we compare those picks to the recent 2020 and 2021 drafts, where we have a fair idea of the players ability, it's not that great.

2020 Draft
1.Jammarra Ugle-Hagan
6. Denver Grangier-Barrass
10.Zach Reid
14. Heath Chapman
18.Ryan Angwin
20.Max Holmes
23.Reef McInnes
24.Ralph Coleman

2021 Draft
1. Jason Horne-Francis
6. Josh Rachele
10. Neil Erasmus
14.Campell Chesser
18.Angus Sheldrick
20.Kai Lohman
23. Sam Butler
24.Toby Conway.

The media flogs have only just started, The likely delay on Bolton and Rioli deals will be all Richmond's fault.

I'm expecting...

How dare they ask for a bounty for contracted players!

Richmond are just being greedy!

They have 5 first rounders, how many do they want?

Richmond are gambling with their future!

Richmond are being unreasonable.

These players are not worth what they are asking.
Half of this has already been said, and we're only 2 days in.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back