Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Penguin is pretty good. Been enjoying that.
I've given Rings of Power a second chance.

Undeserved, as it turned out.

I love how the entire plot hinges on elves having no means of communication faster than a letter sent by one dude on foot.

Despite them being ****ing magic.

I've given Rings of Power a second chance.

Undeserved, as it turned out.

I love how the entire plot hinges on elves having no means of communication faster than a letter sent by one dude on foot.

Despite them being ****ing magic.

Kids and me ended up watching just to take the piss out of it but even then we didn’t make it to the end.

Mfers keep tagging me in this photo on Facebook. Mainly coz I'm the self-proclaimed "World's Biggest Police Academy Fan" (Steve Guttenberg quadrilogy only.) Love those dopey movies so much and with that in mind:

1. I want this on a t-shirt.
2. So gonna print this off at Big W*, put it in a nice vintage frame and plonk it on my bedside drawer, exactly where a photo of your loved ones should go.
3. This is the buddy spinoff we all deserved but never got - Zed & Sweetchuck would've been a great sitcom around '86/87.

Screen Shot 2024-10-09 at 1.34.54 pm.png

*Pro-tip: check your USB before using those print kiosks, farken. Last time I did, I went to print off photos of the grandkids for my Mum. Didn't realise they were on the same USB as The Fappening... until celebrity t!ts & shmoo started popping up all over the screen. Tried shutting it down, which only made it worse. It choked, ffs. Dunno if the ppl or staff around me saw anything coz I wasn't making eye contact with anyone, just sweating bullets, then bolted quicker than The Padlock Flasher after exposing himself, showing his padlocked c*ck to some poor unsuspecting victim. Goddamn you Raymond J. Douglass.

Mfers keep tagging me in this photo on Facebook. Mainly coz I'm the self-proclaimed "World's Biggest Police Academy Fan" (Steve Guttenberg quadrilogy only.) Love those dopey movies so much and with that in mind:

2. So gonna print this off at Big W*, put it in a nice vintage frame and plonk it on my bedside drawer, exactly where a photo of your loved ones should go.
3. This is the buddy spinoff we all deserved but never got - Zed & Sweetchuck would've been a great sitcom around '86/87.

View attachment 2136113

*Pro-tip: check your USB before using those print kiosks, farken. Last time I did, I went to print off photos of the grandkids for my Mum. Didn't realise they were on the same USB as The Fappening... until celebrity t!ts & shmoo started popping up all over the screen. Tried shutting it down, which only made it worse. It choked, ffs. Dunno if the ppl or staff around me saw anything coz I wasn't making eye contact with anyone, just sweating bullets, then bolted quicker than The Padlock Flasher after exposing himself, showing his padlocked c*ck to some poor unsuspecting victim. Goddamn you Raymond J. Douglass.
I know a guy this happened to. He was going in to print out some pictures of his family. He was with his wife and kids. They seen everything.

Edit: originally said 'i know a female...' and I have no idea why

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

View attachment 2136113

With this and Gary Coleman, we might be brothers.

I even go beyond 4 but I'm crazy.

You're all sexist and racist and manchildren and nerds who want to gob off Tolkien

And whatever else they call people who don't like it

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
I was pleased to see they had more than one black elf this season.

Did lol when he bought it not 10 seconds after his one speaking line.

Of course, not 10 minutes later Galadriel heals an injured white elf with her magic ring. Poor old 'unnamed back elf number 3' though, tough shit buddy.

In all seriousness though, its just so poorly written:
  • stilted dialogue, with exposition just thoughtlessly jammed in wherever
  • information and people travelling at vastly different speeds depending on the needs of the plot (humans chased from one town to the next in the time it takes to ship an army, including cavalry, from numenor to mordor)
  • Does anyone have a ****ing plan? Why did Sauron go to mordor and give himself up just to convince them to let him go again? Why did Galadriel keep Sauron's identity a secret from Celebrimbor and then tell Elf King in the next episode? What was the point? The kid just marching into an enemy camp to help his mate steal back his horse, after he had already got his horse?
  • Why did the dwarf mountain just collapse? And why can't they just dig more light holes for ****s sake? What has singing to the rocks got to do with anything?
Edit: We pity those above, enslaved by the cycles of the sun. Says the guy who lives in a cave where the lack of sunlight has put his society on the brink of collapse.

Do they even read this shit before hitting record?

Last edited:
I was pleased to see they had more than one black elf this season.

Did lol when he bought it not 10 seconds after his one speaking line.

Of course, not 10 minutes later Galadriel heals an injured white elf with her magic ring. Poor old 'unnamed back elf number 3' though, tough shit buddy.

In all seriousness though, its just so poorly written:
  • stilted dialogue, with exposition just thoughtlessly jammed in wherever
  • information and people travelling at vastly different speeds depending on the needs of the plot (humans chased from one town to the next in the time it takes to ship an army, including cavalry, from numenor to mordor)
  • Does anyone have a ****ing plan? Why did Sauron go to mordor and give himself up just to convince them to let him go again? Why did Galadriel keep Sauron's identity a secret from Celebrimbor and then tell Elf King in the next episode? What was the point? The kid just marching into an enemy camp to help his mate steal back his horse, after he had already got his horse?
  • Why did the dwarf mountain just collapse? And why can't they just dig more light holes for ****s sake? What has singing to the rocks got to do with anything?
Edit: We pity those above, enslaved by the cycles of the sun. Says the guy who lives in a cave where the lack of sunlight has put his society on the brink of collapse.

Do they even read this shit before hitting record?

What if Lord of the Rings, but girls?
Plus Gandalf is homeless, and not Gandalf.
Oh, and Sauron is hot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2136113

Jean Jean made a machine ! <3

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back