Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could not spot Hinkley on the sidelines that entire last quarter, nor when the final siren sounded. I could not spot him with the other coaches walking across the oval.
He didn't leave the field with his assistants. The weak so-and-so high-tailed it almost as soon as the final siren sounded and was ushered down the race by a lone security guard within minutes of the final siren. Barely anyone noticed him leaving the field. No one will ever convince me that he didn't do that by design.

It was telling for me. I was seated near the race and saw him do it and exit the arena by himself. He played it to perfection to get off the field so no one would notice him. Josh Carr, Chad Cornes and the other assistants and staff left the field in a group a fair few minutes after him.

Would you rather Kane, Gerard and Caro be right instead?
The most glaring fact here is that we've been right all along: it's been stated countless times in this thread and elsewhere that Hinkley will never win a flag, and that pitiful performance proved it once and for all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I just absolutely loathe this "it's the players" angle the media keep running with.

After 12 seasons, multiple lists, the same issues keep arising. Blind freddy can see that whatever the constant is, is the issue.

If last night was an exception then you can maybe make that case that players bear responsibility, but last night is more the rule for us, and there's 1 person who's overseen it all time and time again.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Koch should be sacked with Ken. What a disgraceful, self indulged fool who has poured water down the Port fans, meanwhile protecting the company man whilst lying to the supporters he claims to serve.

The disconnect at your club is stark and it comes from the top. Kens a joke but the man employing him is even worse. He can stick to offering financial advise, clearly managing a business isn't his strength.

As for Ken, no words. How Mcintee, Esava, Narkle, Frank Evans and Dixon get games in 2024, let alone finals sums up your coach. Standards in the mud.

This guy has 51 posts. He joined BigFooty a bit more than a month ago. He barracks for Tasmania, which is yet to play a game in the AFL.

He already showed knowing more about Port than our Board of Directors and the Football Committee.

Last edited:
I would like to know how it's possible a group of supposedly elite, competitive athletes just decides to give up at half time, being only 4 goals down?

There's must be some special kind of elite loser-ism being coached into them for that. I can't imagine any other finals club just giving up and not firing a shot, when the game is still there to be won.

Special stuff

Theres going to be an international search
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF
Cnn Do I Have A Chance GIF by Election 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back