• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we take WCE future 1st for baker or hope he’s happy to go to freo for 10,11,18?
Definitely would take wce F1 - that'll be top 5. I'm no expert but I don't think there's any indication that the top of this draft is better than next year's, more that the 8-20ish range is stronger. It's moot though because they'd never offer their own future pick

It’s simple. If we didn’t give pick-32 then Lions take their pick swap deal to a different club.

Imagine we hear that Lions did a pick swap with someone else…. because Blair didn’t include 32 (which we wouldn’t have known was the reason). The melting would have been epic beyond belief.

Can everyone just accept what we gave wasn’t our opening offer, but when it became clear that was required we decided no Mr to risk losing pick-20 and did the deal.

It seems people think leaving out 32 would have still got the deal done - I can assure you this wasn’t the case.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don't buy it, we have 1st pick. Brisbane do the dirty on us we could make them pay an extra 500 points. Pick 32 is 584 points.

West Coast would prefer to hold on to three but Carlton will pitch 12 and 14 as a way West Coast can land Liam Baker from Richmond with 12 and a young talent with 14.

The Eagles face a massive 48 hours weighing up their options after missing their chance to secure pick 14 from Hawthorn.

Got mates stayingt down here in a couple of weeks. All the shit I tried ro show them last tikme they loved the Franklin pub the best. Pool table, nothing on tap just cans or stubbies.
Nice little pub as I remember.

Too many people are getting agitated over nothing, pick 20 is a great get for picks we were not going to use.

If we can get 1,6,10,11,13,18,20,24 that would be best case scenario, 8 picks

Next best 1,6,10,18,20,23,24,26 is a good result as well & that's just a basic 2nd rounder for Baker (#26)
The start of the 2nd round will have some guns that don't get airplay.

Who knows WC may trade pick 3 & 26 to the Saints for 7 & 8.
Then we give Baker & 20 for pick 7/8.....anything can happen next week.

WC may be desperate Bo Allan like all the guys here for FOS - stay tuned !!
This is great and true but we need to realise that 3of our best tried and true players are walking out the door too. I'm very much in favor of getting rid of them too but we would want to nail these picks. No concas, no JONs, no Dows.

View attachment 2138575

Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News
Lol, forget yze we need a kinder teacher, gonna be a flipping pre school at Punt Road.

West Coast would prefer to hold on to three but Carlton will pitch 12 and 14 as a way West Coast can land Liam Baker from Richmond with 12 and a young talent with 14.

The Eagles face a massive 48 hours weighing up their options after missing their chance to secure pick 14 from Hawthorn.
if it's actually 12+14 for 3 (feel like carlton would have to add a future second as well)..... we'd be silly not to do 10/11+baker for 3, which if 14 was a part of the baker deal anyway - 10/11>12

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Says the guy that wanted to go all in for schache in 2017
When I saw the notification for you having quoted one of my posts I just knew this was coming.

I have a feeling that the following is going to happen:

WC will trade Barrass to Hawks for Carlton F1 & either 33 or Hawks F2

WC will trade us the Carlton F1 for Baker

We will trade Bolton & Carlton F1 to Freo for 10,11,18

Essentially it’s the same result as giving Baker & Bolton to Freo for 10,11,18 but instead Baker gets to his desired WC and Freo get Bolton and a 2nd F1 to chase Warner at the end of 2025

Rioli + a couple of our very late picks will go to GC for 6 & 23

At this stage we will have

We will then try to package up 6 & 20 to North for Pick 2.

We will probably also try to package 10 & 18 to WC for pick 3

Go into the draft with 1,2,3,11,23,24

Pick FOS, Lalor & Jagga with the first 3 and then see who slides at 11.

23/24 we can either use or pick slide to collect futures to go again in 2025…
Old mate doing 4D chess over here :)

Trading Day muppets saying pick-17 is about the ‘right pick’ for Bailey Smith. It’s not even close to being enough.

FMD. Eagles rejecting pick-14 for 29yo Barass. We are rejecting 10 and 18 for Bolton, and pick-6 for Rioli. Port rejecting pick-13 and Richards for Houston.

But hey … pick-17 is about right for 23yo Bailey Smith who was a pick-6 and has more than justified that lofty selection and will immediately be Geelong’s best midfielder.

Why is the media so scared of ever being critical of anything relating to Geelong …??

It’s just weird.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back