Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

If it's #3 for #12, #24, Baker and Owies it's not terrible.

But WC still coughing up a lot.

But how do we feel about #10, #11 and #30 to Richmond for Bolton, #14 and #51?

Looks better for West Coast overall but Pick 14 is genuinely pretty close to fair price for Baker. I cannot see Richmond throwing in Pick 24 unless West Coast give them Pick 26 back.

It wouldn't be the first time nor will it be the last time I have a definitive opinion and look stupid but ill go on a limb and say this shapes as one of the worst trading efforts for a club ever.

They've been ****ed by Hawks into trading pick 3 for 12, Baker and Matt Owies - two late 20s players between eh and delist worthy when they are rebuilding...

It's utterly insane
There will be other picks involved, but it is utterly inept list management. It’s incredibly bad.

The pressure of losing has finally cracked them. They will probably continue this crazy Vossy stuff and pick up a few dfa agents. Could be half a dozen average guys running around rd 1 taking the guys spots.

Pyke was a bad choice for them.

wtf why cant we have pick 3 😑
Holy shit.

Carlton have won the lotto.
Is Matt Clarke the Freo Doker in disguise?

If they’d waited for the Bolton deal to go down, Richmond would have handed them pick 10 and baker for 3.
Now they’ll end up with 12 and baker.

This is truly astonishing!
The answer to all these questions is Matt ****ing Owies

Looks better for West Coast overall but Pick 14 is genuinely pretty close to fair price for Baker. I cannot see Richmond throwing in Pick 24 unless West Coast give them Pick 26 back.
Really? I wouldn’t be giving up more than a pick in the early 20s. He’s ooc. It’s equally bad what we offered. Wc saved us from ourselves.

Perhaps management are under more pressure than we thought not to be so shit. They'll go right up to and past the point where it's compromising their rebuild.

I mean it would be hard right? Every finance guy would be on their back plus every member of the state Illuminati phoning them up and demanding this end because We-Are-West-Coast.

Great isn't it?

Richmond laughing getting 14 in a superdraft for an OOC baker.
Then 6 and 23 for Rioli.

The eagle board is a sight to behold. They are going crazy and I don’t blame them 😂

Wouldnt be surprised if Liam baker is booed on his debut at this rate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has to be the most bizarre trade period on record.
Dunno, if you look at the late 90s, early 2000s there were heaps of high picks going for average players as not many seemed to rate the draft.

Baker is really worth pick 20 at MOST. Then factor in that he's 27 years old and OOC with WC having the second pick in the PSD, they should be paying pick 25 for him at most.

Owies is basically delist material. Can't find a single club that would take him. Pick in the late 40s.

Downgrading pick 3 --> 12 to get those two guys when you could've kept 3 and taken them is kinda insane. I'm sure there's other picks involved, but the only way it's redeemable is if one of those picks is a first.

jon lovitz reaping all the benefits GIF

This is the us watching the Eagles list manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back