• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you think mate?

Worth making the move for it to the secure the 1,2 combo we want out of the top tier?

Even if it means paying slight “overs” to get it done?

It depends on cost for me. But desperation of Port to get something for Houston and North to be significant and get Houston could get us involved.

6 & 18 for 2 & 25 I’m a yes. But as I said, depends if that’s the deal.

Blair and Toce hard at work.

In this hypothetical regarding North and Pick 2:

If the draft is so deep and evenly balanced as advertised, would it be worth trading two first-round picks for Pick 2?
I would.
I would d 6 +14, would start at 6 +18.

They say its a very even draft however the top 2 or 3 are a step ahead I believe.

Pairing Lalor and FOS would be fantastic for our rebuild.

Heard they don’t but that could change with more meetings with their footy department.

I’m hearing we are now keen. Get Baker and Rioli done today and it may be on.
Be nice to know if we’re the only serious bidder.

6 & 14 could do it, but gee given our reluctance to do 10 & Baker for 3 we’d have to believe there are two absolute standouts that have zero chance of being there at 6. It isn’t impossible that we do think that, but absent mail I’d rate it < 50%

Heard they don’t but that could change with more meetings with their footy department.

I’m hearing we are now keen. Get Baker and Rioli done today and it may be on.
Dees would be silly to trade up. Fiven everything going on with their club, they would take 5 + 9 to the draft and bring in 2 quality rookies.

Boys get your jockstraps on because the next 36 hours could be wild
More proof the trade period needs to be 3 days

Nothing for over a week and now it’s kicking off
The AFL are doing themselves a disservice by having it so drawn out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It depends on cost for me. But desperation of Port to get something for Houston and North to be significant and get Houston could get us involved.

6 & 18 for 2 & 25 I’m a yes. But as I said, depends if that’s the deal.

Blair and Toce hard at work.
Praying North now regards 12 & 14 & Owies as genuine market value of pick 3. Surely we couldn’t catch lightning thrice?

Would love to get pick 2 now and take FOS & Lalor before Blues get their turn. Don't want Blues to get either players

TBH i think the blues have their sights on someone else, FOS ideally but he will be gone

Absent Houston saying righto I’ll go to North, they surely wait to see what we end up with before considering a 2 deal.

If he does, they’ll have to move 2 sooner.

So, that’s what we want, if we want 2 at a reasonable price

Richmond going to pick FOS @ 1 and Lalor @ 6

Actually its funny you say that because i actually heard this was a chance, Blues want FOS or Draper

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back