• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I forgot Matt Clarke the signed slowest mid in the comp Jack Graham too in addition to Owies who had no contract offer plus overpay of Baker and turfing pick 3. LOL

How to ruin a club in one off season within your first 2 months in charge

Just wait for Weagles fans say Clarke is a planted stooge from RFC! :tearsofjoy:

If all 4 of Brisbanes picks are used up (4th push back) in the Ashcroft bid, picks 51 and 61 increase in value to about 470 points, 70 adds another 70 points as well in that situation. Should be enough for GC as they would get at least one later pick back when they trade for Noble.
Add in the bids for Lombard, Kako and Marshall on top of the Ashcroft bid. Could well see 51 become a late 30's pick

So now we have 14, if there has been no bid on Kakko by then, do we bid, then after Don's match trade 14 for their first next year (bid probably comes earlier though and 14 will be 17 or further back by then)

Yes, I was just thinking that. We should be eyeing off future first round picks which are going to be very valuable as clubs can trade two years in advance next year. If we can walk into trade week next year holding ours and two others which will be known quantities, we will again be an active player in getting the bigger deals done. I could absolutely see Melbourne or Essendon having worse years next year and would love to hold one or both of their first rounders.

Yes, I was just thinking that. We should be eyeing off future first round picks which are going to be very valuable as clubs can trade two years in advance next year. If we can walk into trade week next year holding ours and two others which will be known quantities, we will again be an active player in getting the bigger deals done. I could absolutely see Melbourne or Essendon having worse years next year and would love to hold one or both of their first rounders.
nah, drafts not much chop, get ready for a ten year drought for sure minimum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weagles poster is trying to organise a protest -> https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/club-protest-at-training.1388611/

Canadian Lol GIF
“This is legit. You can either come or not. Im going to put a date on this first post when a clear date can be decided but quite simply, at one of our first training sessions im literally going to the training session to protest. Whether I am there by myself so be it but enough is enough quite frankly”

I'd love to see pics of this clown protesting solo. Would be comedy gold.

Need to go learn to haggle in Bali or Bangkok

That’s a good deal for them as they drop a few places and got a shit ton of points to match Kako.

The problem is I think we’ll like what’s still on the board at 14.
I wouldn’t trade anything under pick 20 for a future pick, that way it almost guarantees you will get at least comparable value and hopefully much better.

“This is legit. You can either come or not. Im going to put a date on this first post when a clear date can be decided but quite simply, at one of our first training sessions im literally going to the training session to protest. Whether I am there by myself so be it but enough is enough quite frankly”

What is he protesting lol it's ****ing done, you can't change anything. If it's a sack Matt Clarke demonstration that'd be next level. Skipped right past creating a thread to chaining themselves to a goal post at MR Park.

Surely we go hard for pick 2 now.

Depending on what Freo give for Bolton

Offer 10&11 for 2

Or 6&18 for 2
we would be stupid trading Bolton for 10 and 11.

Bolton is a top 5 talent, they come around every one or two years.

You do not trade Bolton for relative spuds around 10 and 11

Vote yes on the poll. Get them to think this is a good idea

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back