Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

I still think it is possible the point of EP’s post is being missed.

He's responding to a post from Opium about Brodie Kemp, where Opium suggests Kemp is expendable if he’s not a defender. EP’s response is that JSOS will be CHB.

I’m probably adding two plus two to make five, but it’s possible EP is trying to tell us Kemp is expendable because JSOS is earmarked to play where Kemp had been playing.
You’re making 5 -
Kemp will be lining up forward, ITK came out with that info

Might have to analyse. They have some great (on paper) kids to fill in gaps. Would have thought they are getting close.

They've got good phenomenal kids but they've just paid a plodder $600-650k.

Where does that leave Kemp. Up forward?
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

There is something comforting about the name Silvagni at KPD. Maybe because I'm old?

B: Boyd Weitering McGovern
HB: Ollie Silvagni Saad

Looks good to me :cool:
I'm really suprised it hasn't been tried earlier. Better late than never I guess. I reckon he will thrive and love the responsibility. He a great competitor who hates losing.

Could be our version of Lever.

There is something comforting about the name Silvagni at KPD. Maybe because I'm old?

B: Boyd Weitering McGovern
HB: Ollie Silvagni Saad

Looks good to me :cool:

Like it. You always know you're going to get the absolute best that Jack has to offer. All heart. He'll give it 110%

Hopefully by the end of the year we're moving on from McGovern.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re making 5 -
Kemp will be lining up forward, ITK came out with that info
If we want to make a postive change on the forward line, play Kemp up forward with Williams, Moir, Motlop/Durdin zipping around,and Elijah (mid/fwd).

When Harry has spells in the ruck it would still give us two key targets in Charlie and Kemp.

Like it. You always know you're going to get the absolute best that Jack has to offer. All heart. He'll give it 110%

Hopefully by the end of the year we're moving on from McGovern.

Jack will be a rock and help Weitering a lot. His desperation alone will make us better down back

If Haynes can stay fit and play near his best we look good

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back