• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

If this all fell through then Bolton remains at Richmond...clearly he doesn't want to be there so his output could he minimal. If he is really desperate go leave then he could go via Pre-Season draft?

I just dont want players at the club who don't want to be there. Freo may fold but Richmond may fold (sort of) in a way too just so that Bolton does get out of there and leaves.

Anyway let's hope the best possible outcome (high/highish picks) can be given to Richmond and Bolton does go.

100% he will go. We are pushing hard for 10 and 11 but know we won’t get it, but are hoping like hell they up their offer of 10 and 18.

So I think it ends at 11, 18 and 30 with us giving some scraps back. So teams both get a ‘win’ from their starting positions.

In a draft as deep as this I’m almost as happy with 11,18 and 30 as I am with 10 and 11, as 30 can easily be turned into a raft of future picks as we did with 35 last year. So turn 30 into a few F2’s and F3’s which we use next year to trade with GC for their first rounders.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

For what reasons?
I just think we had a bit more drive and polish with Houli. He seemed to play better in finals too. Look, the other two are gun players as well, I'd just take Houli ahead of them.

Would you do pick 6 and 14 for 8, a future 1st and future second?
We finished last.

If I was in charge of Richmond, I wouldn't be in the business of helping others out.

Time to be greedy and take as many elite talents as we can. Then we don't have to worry about future picks.

What is it with people overpaying for running half backs? I remember when we got Houli for near nothing and he was better than both Rioli and Houston in his prime.
Rioli is better than Houli than was.

Also you're basing that opinion on Houlis career after the trade, that makes no sense. When we traded for him he had played 4, 10, 7 and 5 in his 4 season at Essendon.

Rioli on the other hand has a 2nd, 5th and 1st B&F finish in his past 3 seasons.

Houston has 2 AA selections under his belt.

Is it really hard to see the difference here?

Apparently they almost took carltons offer of 12 + 14 yesterday until they heard Houstan was going to the pies but then it fell over after the pick 3 deal was agreed to. So maybe 10 & 14 or 10 &11 gets it done.
We then take 1,2,6,11/14,20,24 to the draft
Clarke @ wc
Thursfield@Norf
76 for 2
#alwaysrichmond

Dear Fremantle, do your stretches and get ready.

Vaseline Hml407 GIF by truTV’s Hack My Life

If anyone wants to make tomorrow more interesting, take a shot every time 'continental tyres' is mentioned on trade radio tomorrow.
How does that make it more interesting? Be dead before anything happens 😂😂

I just think we had a bit more drive and polish with Houli. He seemed to play better in finals too. Look, the other two are gun players as well, I'd just take Houli ahead of them.
Houli was also in his prime when we played finals with over 200 odd games to his name

Can’t really compare a guy who was at the end of his career to guys that are still in the middle and haven’t played their best footy yet

Just heard from a mate that has ties to Richmond Socials team so take from this what you want but this is what I’ve been told:

The media team have finished work on the graphics for farewell Dan & Farewell Shai videos/ images etc.

The Rioli Trade is 6 & 23 for Rioli and our late picks

The Bolton trade is we get 10,11,18
Freo get Bolton & 14

Also got told we are likely to get 2 from Roos but not until after the trade period, it will be 6+11 for 2

I don’t know who the other pick is at 1&2 but Lalor is one of them.

Also the reason we are willing to swap 14 to ensure we get 10,11,18 is because we want to use 18 & 20 to pair the Whitlock twins.

Got told the media team is already busy putting together draftee videos for a bunch of players but the ones he knew were Lalor and the twins…

So looks like maybe we end up with 1,2,10,18,20,23,24 after the swaps are all done…

If anyone wants to make tomorrow more interesting, take a shot every time 'continental tyres' is mentioned on trade radio tomorrow.
Who do I get to shoot at? :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Houli was also in his prime when we played finals with over 200 odd games to his name

Can’t really compare a guy who was at the end of his career to guys that are still in the middle and haven’t played their best footy yet
Both those guys are already in their prime and have been for a little while. They can be compared with Houli as they are now. Houli's finals record tips the balance for me.

Hearing Luke Parker to us on deadline day. Richmond and sydney finally agree on trade after 27 years in the making

After all these picks have come in

I genuinely do not see the need to trade Shai unless we get huge overs

We have 1, 6, 14, 20, 23 and 24

If we do not get 10,11, keep him
Send him too West Coast for f1 & f2 just too top off a great trade period for Eagles supporters.

Just heard from a mate that has ties to Richmond Socials team so take from this what you want but this is what I’ve been told:

The media team have finished work on the graphics for farewell Dan & Farewell Shai videos/ images etc.

Freo get Bolton & 14

Also got told we are likely to get 2 from Roos but not until after the trade period, it will be 6+11 for 2

Also the reason we are willing to swap 14 to ensure we get 10,11,18 is because we want to use 18 & 20 to pair the Whitlock twins.

Got told the media team is already busy putting together draftee videos for a bunch of players but the ones he knew were Lalor and the twins…

So looks like maybe we end up with 1,2,10,18,20,23,24 after the swaps are all done…
Well now this is super mail. I don’t even care if it’s not true. Most appreciated

Freo get Bolton & 14

im horny GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back