List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Gunna be sick when Bailey Smith goes to the cats for some bullshit pick and campaigners will be comparing what we got for our players

Rose coloured glasses …. 1 x AA and 1 x B&F between them. Houston has 2 x AA in the last 2 years alone, is long-term contracted, and Rioli and Bolton both secured much better trade deals than him.

We got more for 26yo ex-rookie Baker than Dogs will get for 23yo ex pick-7 Bailey Smith.

We did amazingly well given the depth and quality of this draft - amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
RFC players just don't get AAs. Is just Kane Corne's favourite players.

The value of players comes under the microscope when being traded. Dimma & Mini knew the 3 players. After Dimma failed at 1st attempt, identifies HBF as the biggest need. So, brings in Rioli for pick 6 & 23
Mini brand new ex RFC coach identifies ex RFC Baker & Graham as needs. Good timing.
Bolton a great player, wanted out. We got the important 10 & 11 out of them. Add 18.
Gives us the draft hand from heaven.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gunna be sick when Bailey Smith goes to the cats for some bullshit pick and campaigners will be comparing what we got for our players
I can feel an angry open letter coming on.
Angry Old Man GIF by Stad Genk

I hope Fremantle can succeed with him, Tigers helping the Dockers get their first flag? Love to see it

yeah i am leaning this way as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back