Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

He did the same at the best and fairest
Got to atleast fake enthusiasm ffs.lol
couldn't gaf in the slightest about media training/faux enthusiasm

let him talk on the pitch. i'll take awkward + 40 goals over charming + 25.

Kimi Raikkonen was the most entertaining man in F1 because he wouldn't play ball with all that shit.

straight talker. ironically, it made him all the more amusing.

On Twitter when he was crapping on about losing Cerra - it was pointed out by a fine young man that Cerra actually had 2 years left on his contract.

Gossage deleted his post and then blocked me and the other guy who pointed it out.

That's some super softcockery right there.

Tim having two dicks must be difficult for him.

Last edited:
Used to Football Manager 2015 simple style of buying and selling players for Halifax Town FC than the convoluted AFL trading system, how will we get Chad Warner to us at the end of next season?

couldn't gaf in the slightest about media training/faux enthusiasm

let him talk on the pitch. i'll take awkward + 40 goals over charming + 25.

Kimi Raikkonen was the most entertaining man in F1 because he wouldn't play ball with all that shit.

straight talker. ironically, it made him all the more amusing.
Loved Kimi, the sport is poorer for his retirement.

Colin's got a point. Geelong will be trying to use pick 17 on Smith if the trade fails. Do we go all in on 2025 and pick him up with 14 for the other wing spot? We can trade him in 12-24 months if it doesn't work out, marketing department will love it, will have more impact than an 18 year old kid and we can cash out later if it backfires.

Better than rolling forward 14 to sit on the shelf when it could help us on the field for 12 months. Yes, I'm bored we have no trades left.

Someone else must have already said what I'm about to but you call Geelong and tell them you're about to pick him unless they trade us their first and more

Used to Football Manager 2015 simple style of buying and selling players for Halifax Town FC than the convoluted AFL trading system, how will we get Chad Warner to us at the end of next season?
Trade pick 14 to the highest bidder on draft night. Or even better, don't worry about it at all until this time next year because he's not nominating West Coast. Sydney will have to take whatever we give them once he's OOC and nominates us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chad says Freo or Bust. We offer Pick 18 & F1, WC offer pick 2. Swans complain but can't get the pick 2 on offer. Chad says he's not rotting at WC behind closed doors so they back down. Swans take the deal in the end.

Joe says we’ll get through these last few hours then enjoy a glass of red. They didn’t read between the lines there, they should of followed up to see if there’s any more movement from us.

Swans are supposed to be needing points for 2025 academy picks according to something Tom Morris said on Footy Furnace. He was suggesting a watch for this trade period that they might trade out their early picks from this year.

I don't know whether that might make it more viable for Sydney to consider trading Warner next year. I think by next year we'd know if we want more in the midfield or more up forward.

I'd still hope for Kysaiah Pickett next year because he's a proven forward and has shown this year that he's been good with bursts in Melbourne's midfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back