Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy birthday Jordan Clark! You can have Bolton as a present.

Both Walters and Fyfe should be purely depth next season. Here's to hoping we don't see much of them in the firsts. That will only leave JOM and probably Aish to be phased out the following year.
Yep, three retirements end of next year, which should mean we only have to delist one or two. Only glitch is JOM who looks like being contracted one year too long.

Both Walters and Fyfe should be purely depth next season. Here's to hoping we don't see much of them in the firsts. That will only leave JOM and probably Aish to be phased out the following year.
Write your best 23 down on paper.
Aish already doesnt make the cut and neither does O’Meara if u select NOD and Raz.

Class comments from both Wallsy and Richmond in this:
Yes. Very well handled by both sides.

Pick 14 though... it's the town bike! Hope Wallsy gives it a good wash before using it.

'The pick 14 that has gone to Fremantle from the Tigers originally belonged to Hawthorn. The Hawks traded it to Carlton last Friday before the Blues handed it to West Coast on Monday, with the Eagles then passing it on the the Tigers in exchange for Liam Baker.'

Yes. Very well handled by both sides.

Pick 14 though... it's the town bike! Hope Wallsy gives it a good wash before using it.

'The pick 14 that has gone to Fremantle from the Tigers originally belonged to Hawthorn. The Hawks traded it to Carlton last Friday before the Blues handed it to West Coast on Monday, with the Eagles then passing it on the the Tigers in exchange for Liam Baker.'
Years from now that pick 14 will end up being the best pick in the draft;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still feel we blinked first. My gut tells me that. But my head and heart tell me we have a gun, forward that can kick goals, go into the mid and tear it up.
I am happy with the deal.
Make Walters a choice sub and a non traveller. Similar to Fyfe.
Both are fast becomng non important cogs in the wheel.
With the club tellung Brodie his time is this year Fyfe becomes a player sitting out more than he plays.
And please explain to me the appeal of Allen. Is it more romantic because his Dad has had a big influence on the club?
There could more than likely be ten or fifteen players we are looking at before him.
Only one correction anchor man, Bo Allan isn't related to Ben Allan.

People keep talking about him because he is the top WA prospect this year and played for Peel so people got to watch him closer than other prospects.

I wonder if we gave them 11 for 14 on the proviso that they leave Berry alone?

And if we did would they honour it?

No idea whether we asked them for it. If they agreed to it , they will honour it. Everyone always honours these types of things. Most list managers are pretty friendly with each other as far as I know

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back