Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Jack Lukosius

Remove this Banner Ad

i have deliberately let my emotions settle before posting after yesterday. I think that getting this guy was the best part of our trade period, and he will be a fantastic get for our club. While I think we paid slightly more than we should have, I wonder if that feeling comes more from everybody else taking their turn to ream Gold Coast and us paying fair value, rather than it being more than he is worth.
I look forward to seeing Jack reach his potential here in the coming years.

Started to read some of the posts on this thread from yesterday ... I had to stop after one page. Some of the sh!t-takes here are just mind-numbingly stupid. Embarrassed to be a Port supporter!

Welcome Jack. Sorry about having to put up with Ken for another 12 months, but regardless, I know you will have a great career at Port. Go out and Slay them!

Well I hope he succeeds, he kicked some goals last year playing for the suns so you’d think he would go close to 40 goals for us if all goes well.
My personal opinion of him is not much but we need him to succeed next year.

After that trade debacle feels like it would have been better for us if he chose the Crows.

Ahh, who am I kidding, we still would have rolled over like rent boys on the Houston deal.
Dealing with Gold Coast basically seems to have netted us Luko & 29 for an F1 and the Ratkins salary dump. It's not an amazing deal but it's fine. It only looks bad because we traded in a comparable pick to Houston to the pick we traded out for Luko, but it was the Houston bit of the deal that was bad, not the Luko bit.

80's fonts back in vogue.... no idea why, it's horrid!

View attachment 2143756

How's the weird "let's show the printer trim marks in a digital post" design aesthetic?

It's like they just make it up as they go along.

Adelaide United branding (apart from the logo) is pretty on point at the moment.
Check out their various guernsey designs and social media style. Pretty slick.

Started to read some of the posts on this thread from yesterday ... I had to stop after one page. Some of the sh!t-takes here are just mind-numbingly stupid. Embarrassed to be a Port supporter!

Welcome Jack. Sorry about having to put up with Ken for another 12 months, but regardless, I know you will have a great career at Port. Go out and Slay them!
Swimming and T!t$ ??

He’s getting lost in the (justifiable) rage over the Houston deal and obviously shouldn’t have even been apart of it but he is a good acquisition in an area of need now that Dixon has finally left. Hopefully he gets to the next level and kicks 50+ goals per season for us.

Yeah, Houston and Lukosius were in the same deal but the Lukosius deal essentially was straight up for a future 1 - might have included the pick swap from 58 to 50, but you can essentially look at the deal and split them.

If Lukosius can reach his potential the deal will look very good in the coming years. I'm optimistic that there's plenty more in the tank for him.

Yeah, Houston and Lukosius were in the same deal but the Lukosius deal essentially was straight up for a future 1 - might have included the pick swap from 58 to 50, but you can essentially look at the deal and split them.

If Lukosius can reach his potential the deal will look very good in the coming years. I'm optimistic that there's plenty more in the tank for him.
Realistically F1 should be pick 20+ after academy and FA compensation

That’s fair for Luko

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Jack Lukosius

Remove this Banner Ad

Back