Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Supremely ignorant’: Queensland One Nation candidate’s comparison of Covid vaccination to Holocaust condemned

“Hitler, forced people into gas chambers. Covid-19, had people lining up, which is worse..!?!” Williamson wrote on Facebook on 6 June, along with a computer generated image of a man shooting a basketball into a hoop.

Doctor Feel lmao it's impossible to tell real articles from satire anymore. This is from the guardian but reads like it's from betoot. The computer generated image of shooting a basketball is just chefs kiss
Edit: later on in the same article lmao

One video, posted on 25 April 2022, shows a bong with a cone packed with a green substance, a heat gun, a packet of cigarettes, coffee grinder, can of coke and a coffee mug carrying his business logo.

“Ive just killed covid in less than 24 hours using a simple heat treatment,” it is captioned.

“Ok I’ve made the bong and I’ve set up me heat gun at a variable, nice heat and I’m just going to let that wash over me for about half hour or so,” a voice narrating the video says.

“Hitler, forced people into gas chambers. Covid-19, had people lining up, which is worse..!?!” Williamson wrote on Facebook on 6 June, along with a computer generated image of a man shooting a basketball into a hoop.
Great question friend! I've given it some thought, and the answer is 'Hitler'. Hope this helps.

images

images

Supremely ignorant’: Queensland One Nation candidate’s comparison of Covid vaccination to Holocaust condemned

Doctor Feel lmao it's impossible to tell real articles from satire anymore. This is from the guardian but reads like it's from betoot. The computer generated image of shooting a basketball is just chefs kiss
Edit: later on in the same article lmao

One video, posted on 25 April 2022, shows a bong with a cone packed with a green substance, a heat gun, a packet of cigarettes, coffee grinder, can of coke and a coffee mug carrying his business logo.

“Ive just killed covid in less than 24 hours using a simple heat treatment,” it is captioned.

“Ok I’ve made the bong and I’ve set up me heat gun at a variable, nice heat and I’m just going to let that wash over me for about half hour or so,” a voice narrating the video says.

Interstellar aliens were never going to conquer us with spaceships. They gave us the internet and let us do it ourselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately our legless gentleman had been run over. I got a snake catcher out as I wanted it relocated and looked after but turns out he was a very unwell boy. As I was waiting for the snake catcher inside I looked out and caught some teenagers poking it with a stick and lifting it up. Cruel and dumb.

The snake catcher said the venom on these things is active for up to 70 years and taxidermists have died working on them from scratches to the hand. Real shame if those idiots copped a little scratch hey?

In any case he will get frozen and given to the Uni for research.

Unfortunately our legless gentleman had been run over. I got a snake catcher out as I wanted it relocated and looked after but turns out he was a very unwell boy. As I was waiting for the snake catcher inside I looked out and caught some teenagers poking it with a stick and lifting it up. Cruel and dumb.

The snake catcher said the venom on these things is active for up to 70 years and taxidermists have died working on them from scratches to the hand. Real shame if those idiots copped a little scratch hey?

In any case he will get frozen and given to the Uni for research.
Times have changed and for the snake population obviously for the better, but I know I'm not the only older bloke on here who grew up in a country town and was taught in primary school that if you saw a snake you should go straight to an older male of the family, so they could kill it.

We were even shown a film in primary school which detailed the preferred method, ie a sharp wack across the middle of the snake's back with a piece of strong wire with the desired result to break its back.

Said film was apparently ratified by the South Australian Education Department, and in my town was presented most years by the local police officer.

Yeah nah snakes can get stuffed. browns and redbellies thrive and are well adapted so if they're in any threatening area get rid of them

Mind, nearly every bite is because people are stupid and trying to remove/kill them

But if i see one near the house it will get a shovel thrown at it

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back