List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Toby pink is clearly the one to pay out on his trigger that would be on next to nothing

Would probably be on the lowest wage of anyone out of contract next year

Make it happen brady

I can basically guarantee you that the club won't be paying anyone out that they just re-signed for 2025.

No longer exists. Delisting them means that they are open to everyone to take in the drafts.

Also, we have 3 spots left, 2 primary, 1 rookie.

Although has t someone left that's contracted?.... so that would allow 3 in draft and rookie Stevens

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We could also keep the rookie spot free and use it for SSP get summer train ons and best man wins the spot

Or if we delist a contracted player we could promise to take them at our rookie pick
Not enough list spots.
Need to take 3 in the Nd and Rd.
Unless we sack someone contracted

Not enough list spots.
Need to take 3 in the Nd and Rd.
Unless we sack someone contracted
I’m aware we need to delist someone contracted

I’m saying for our spare rookie spot we could look to bring that contracted delisted player there or could even leave it empty for SSP with summer train ons

Frankly I think Cooper's a flog who doesn't appreciate the opportunity he's been given. He's a premium figjam at training, with little sign of genuine effort. Always kicking miraculous bananas afterward, never cracking in harder than his mates during the actual drills. Add to that his Owies-style of being a hugely undersized marking forward with little defensive application and I'd offer him a lift to wherever he wishes to go upon his delisting, should it occur
This. Goes way back.

Although has t someone left that's contracted?.... so that would allow 3 in draft and rookie Stevens

The early report was Stephenson was being paid out but that was then squashed by Glenn MacFarlane from the Herald Sun.
No one else has left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm hearing the club is prepared not to draft River Stevens. Will depend on who is available in the draft, but no guarantees have been made.
We can always take him as a father-son prospect next year.

If we dont pick Stevens this year under F/S rule and he doesnt get selected by another club can we pick him up in the next draft under the F/S rule or is it invalid then?
Still eligible next year.

1729737198998.png

Last edited:
Easy solution.

Pay out Stephenson and free up the spot he’s wasting. The list spot is far more valuable than the money that is owed to him and the input he’ll provide over the next 12 months.
Is there any gossip about where his head space is at? What if he is chomping at the bit to prove the knockers wrong?

Well maybe you wait until our draft hand is finalised before you overreact

No. Not possible. Emotional intelligence isn't a thing in my household, we need to get angry and blame something (anything) other than those responsible.

Great stuff mate - while you’re at it change your username to Bin scab
Are there half ciggies in there? They are expensive these days! I prefer gutter crawler personally.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back