List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you?
Your the one who got all cut up and personal because you were wrong...Which is a-typical of your posts.

View attachment 2152754
Who said I got cut up? 🥴

I found it a bit weird someone would go to so much trouble posting multiple quotes from a variety of posters over a simple question about whether Perryman may or not play midfield.

Who the fk cares that much?

Put me on ignore please. I now have you on ignore.

Who said I got cut up? 🥴

I found it a bit weird someone would go to so much trouble posting multiple quotes from a variety of posters over a simple question about whether Perryman may or not play midfield.

Who the fk cares that much?

Yeah sure you didn't.

I quoted it because you both were dribbling shit and he had changed what he said which is what he often does. Then he plays dumb with you. It's laughable.
A variety of posters? you are really something else.
It was one poster Timmy and I replied to you...Nice try peanut.

Ps.It takes 5 seconds to go back and quote a message, literally press the link quote and repeat...why do you think they are there if not to use the function.

Yeah sure you didn't.

I quoted it because you both were dribbling shit and he had changed what he said which is what he often does. Then he plays dumb with you. It's laughable.
A variety of posters? you are really something else.
It was one poster Timmy and I replied to you...Nice try peanut.

Ps.It takes 5 seconds to go back and quote a message, literally press the link quote and repeat...why do you think they are there if not to use the function.
I thought Chief was giving us an opportunity to provide pricing for brilliant posts

We really need a Sam Edmund tweet to unify us at the minute
Sam has only just come out of his self harm episode over Dan Houston. He is now busily deleting tweets and trying to come up with rebuttals to SEN callers who will be calling up to remind him that he is a flog....

Sam has only just come out of his self harm episode over Dan Houston. He is now busily deleting tweets and trying to come up with rebuttals to SEN callers who will be calling up to remind he is a flog....
I see him and lettuce head did a preview of Collingwoods 2025 season on SEN Friday. I didnt want to ruin my entire mood for the weekend by listening to it however

I see him and lettuce head did a preview of Collingwoods 2025 season on SEN Friday. I didnt want to ruin my entire mood for the weekend by listening to it however
Yeah I missed it but did want to listen in to see what they would say. I can guess it was probably this:
Kano: If they dont win it in 2025 its a wasted season.
Sam: Dan Houston wants to play for Carlton....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Brandan Parfitt a reasonable back up inside mid?
...we could get him for next to nothing..still only 26, and the kind of player we need on our list for insurance in 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back