Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

LMAO Joe to Fages the Thursday after the grand final when Fages was asking if he wanted more time to decide whether he wants to retire: ‘Fages I was pretty keen on retiring when I was 20 and I’m now 30’.

#freejoe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a good interview. I also liked the question about who is the coaches pet which seemed to morph in fages mind to who do you love most.

In essence ‘oh I couldn’t possibly pick one BUT ITS HUGH AND BEZ’.

I may be embellishing things somewhat.

Just listened to the fagan podcast….. f&$k I would run for through a wall for that man! Do yourselves a favour and give it a listen 🦁 🏆

It took me 40 years to finally land an organisation, or at least the section of an organisation, where the manager prioritises belonging in the way fages does. I'm postponing retirement because working in this group is a privilege.

We are so lucky we landed fagan. I am sure that when he does retire to Tasmania he will leave behind a group of players, coaches and administrators who have learnt and embraced his culture.

I reckon there will be another batch of lions coaches heading up the afl in 20+ years time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back