Universal Love 🏆 GF = PIES WIN PREMIERSHIP #16 🏆🥇

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else care to admit they turned the TV off after that Daniher goal or was I the only soft c*ck?

Sorry boys, I let you down but I just couldn't handle the stress any longer and I'd rather watch the winning moment on reply again and again than risk the heartbreak of seeing us lose live.

That could have broken me for good.

Dreams really can come true and I've been dreaming of this moment for 23 years.

We are now the most successful club in the history of the VFL/AFL competition and once again we take our rightful place as the undisputed king of the competition.

WE ARE THE GREATEST!

Told some of the boys in NY. 23 will be the first numbers I put on my guernsey. Second, 46. To all those following all your life. Congratulations!!! Man has this been a fun ride. Classic GF, one for the ages. CARN THE ****ING PIES!!!!

Last edited:
jim carrey hip thrusts GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitchell the man we needed does his best work this year in the Granny. Brilliant get.
Very happy for Tom, gave absolutely everything at the Hawks and yet felt he was treated a bit shabbily at times during his time at Waverly Park.

No one deserves a premiership more, a true footballers footballer.

Congratulations to big, bustling, Billy Frampton!

So proud, so happy for each and every player and the staff behind the scene. Fly did exactly what he was brought in to do. Feel for Adams, Noble & McStay they played their part in this premiership, missing out in the end. Such an emotional ride and end result! Bring on 2024!

I’m so happy for the guys who lost in 18. That was tough to take. They so deserve this as does the other boys and us fans. We earned this premiership. We deserve this premiership. Also suck a fat one to all the media who gave us no respect all finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back