Certified Legendary Thread 🏆 GF = PIES WIN PREMIERSHIP #16 🏆🥇

Remove this Banner Ad

Final quarter! Bring it home Pies 👏🏻 👏🏻

Can’t wait for the Charlie Cameron goal celebration. Best part happens next!

Ok that was over the goal line by Nick! I’m convinced. Why did we never see any footage of that from the goal posts? Should have been reviewed.
Pendles was right there and said it was touch and go. All the stupid ones they do review and one that's a close call in the last quarter of a GF they don't bother. At least give us a look so we don't stew on it forever. McCluggage was out too so we should of won by 10.

The sinking feeling I had when Charlie Cameron kicked that goal.

It’s about to get so good!!

Steele Sidebottom
WOOOWEEEEEE

Knowing we're gonna win the flag next year has made me feel like going back and watching Kayo Minis of last year's finals

So good

Knowing we're gonna win the flag next year has made me feel like going back and watching Kayo Minis of last year's finals

So good
I watched our GF again the other day. Absolutely shits all over this years snorefest. What a cracking game that gets more and more epic

I watched our GF again the other day. Absolutely shits all over this years snorefest. What a cracking game that gets more and more epic
Yeah, the Swans shat the bed again.
We need to get Gulden to a good club, and maybe the Lizard as well.
I know - dreamin'!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe because it’s the off season but I swear I have these random urges to watch different parts of the Granny. Whether it be the Highlights, the last 5 minutes or the post match stuff. Fingers crossed for some new content this time next year 🤞

Maybe because it’s the off season but I swear I have these random urges to watch different parts of the Granny. Whether it be the Highlights, the last 5 minutes or the post match stuff. Fingers crossed for some new content this time next year 🤞

No need to cross fingers

Just need patience

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread 🏆 GF = PIES WIN PREMIERSHIP #16 🏆🥇

Remove this Banner Ad

Back