Past #1: Jack Mahony - drafted w #34 in '17 ND - delisted end '23 - 40 NM games/17 NM goals - thx Mahns

Remove this Banner Ad

Can he stop thinking he's a leading forward ffs. Every time he's the option they kick to. Your to ******* small just stop
sure would be nice if anyof the forwards lead like him

He’s truly horrific.

Agility. None.

Kicking ability. None.

Crumbing ability. None.

A truly lethal combination for a small forward.
He looks third rate compared to Curtis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s so embarrassing how badly we’ve done things across the board over the last few years. This guy was drafted off elite stoppage play, and his profile weaknesses write as if it’s the antichrist of small forwards, but that didn’t stop the brains trust at the kangas.

Have you ever seen a club misuse it’s resources as badly as we have??

Watching chad warner each week really pisses me off with the idiots who thought this bloke was worth picking up

Waste of a pick

Serious question...What does he have that Hrovat didn’t?

Asked this question back in March 2020…2 and a half years on and my original assessment was spot on. He is an honest battler, but he simply doesn’t have enough other physical traits to overcome his height and lack of speed. A literal Hrovat clone.

Asked this question back in March 2020…2 and a half years on and my original assessment was spot on. He is an honest battler, but he simply doesn’t have enough other physical traits to overcome his height and lack of speed. A literal Hrovat clone.

Hrovat was a better player.

A man’s gotta know his limitations, Old Boy.

It's " gots to know his limitations" fyi.

And yes it is a shame and Jack tries hard God bless his cotton socks. Unfortunately it's elite sport, I'm good mates with a guy that coached, played for Dandenong.

Geez he was handy, but too small for the elite level. Jack has the skills just not the physical capabilities to be elite. Not Jack's fault but by crikey WTF were we thinking?

We cannot afford these mistakes. I'm over it, your over it the club needs to be over it.

It's " gots to know his limitations" fyi.

And yes it is a shame and Jack tries hard God bless his cotton socks. Unfortunately it's elite sport, I'm good mates with a guy that coached, played for Dandenong.

Geez he was handy, but too small for the elite level. Jack has the skills just not the physical capabilities to be elite. Not Jack's fault but by crikey WTF were we thinking?

We cannot afford these mistakes. I'm over it, your over it the club needs to be over it.
Well I can only assume that one of the recently departed 3 Wise Men has their fingerprints on this selection (and a few others).

Makes you wonder why anyone would be bemoaning their departure.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #1: Jack Mahony - drafted w #34 in '17 ND - delisted end '23 - 40 NM games/17 NM goals - thx Mahns

Remove this Banner Ad

Back