1 point - ROFLMGO

Remove this Banner Ad

leonmagic said:
What does that even stand for you absolute nerd???
Rolling On Floor Laughing My Guts Out !

The best thing is that it only took 40 mins to get out of the ground, on the train & back home to watch the collingwood heart break again.
Loved seeing the "passionate" pies supporters leave with 10 mins to go, 16 points down calling it a year.

ps -Did Jason Cloke go home after the 10 min mark of the first 1/4 - I didnt see him him after that.
You'd bloody well hope Travis is the best of the 3 ;) - it wouldnt be hard. :D

That was the best moment of the year, hearing the siren go, watching us jump up and down and collingwoof lay on the ground crying - loved it.

And yes, I saw a heap of people leave with 5 minutes to go lol.

Idiots.

KOUTAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

will you guys gwt over ur selfs at least we have made it to 2 grand finals in the parst 4 years un like some people

dotty_babe said:
will you guys gwt over ur selfs at least we have made it to 2 grand finals in the parst 4 years un like some people

Just as relevant to the present day as "at least we have won two grand finals in the past 20 years unlike some people".

Stop being selective. Whatever happened in the past two years is irrelevant, otherwise you'd be in the finals and not the bottom four.

Dotty, while you are making Chemical dinner,learn to spell. Every sweet little comment that you have on the BLUES pages has mistakes. Yes Dotty, at CARLTON we have much to look forward to, unlike yourselves. Dotty, look what happens to clubs that sack their coach after a grand final win, like their supporters there is no intelligence.

stokesy said:
Made 2 Grandfinals and done what?

Excellent POINT stokesy.

Ohh......I'd just like to make one more POINT about Friday nights game.

Thanks for a terrific night Collingwood. Especially the whinging and carring on about how the umpires cost you the game. I didn't hear too many Collingwood supporters complaining about the upmiring prior to half time........

Please feel free to reply and submit your POINT of view.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

1 point - ROFLMGO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back