AFL Autopsy 1 point (technical) win vs the Weagles

Remove this Banner Ad

First thoughts.

Out: Caldwell (inj) Guelfi and McGrath.

In: Wanganeen, Baldwin and Davey

Sub: Phillips (either we sub him for Bryan or if an Injury occurs we go back to two rucks)

Baldwin back, Laverde forward.

Dunstall and King think Langford only bacame a forward this season.

They get paid to be professional analysts, they get paid a lot too.

Brad Scott out, IDGAF. What an embarrassing performance. Whoever celebrates that win, just tells me about what standards you have for yourself as a person. The second half of this season, has been shocking, we're the worst team in the comp at the moment. We're gonna lose our next three games 100%. We've made no progress this year and another wasted year. Honestly this is our worst performance I've seen in years, Parish needs to be flogged, I don't care if we only get a third round pick, I'm sick of this player.

It ended up being a better win than if we won by 5 goals believe it or not.

We were awful. No doubt the worst we’ve played this year. If Geelong played us today it’s a 100+ loss.

However, WC had that game in the bag with momentum, territory, run etc. Those last 2 minutes were worth more than anything in the other 120 or so minutes. Big moments happened that would never have occurred if we fell in by a couple of goals. So we can take something out of this game largely due our ineptitude for the most part giving us that opportunity.

Zerk, Parish, Menzie, Perkins, Langers, Zach all had these big moment scenarios that got us over the line and that might count for something down the track.

Brad Scott out, IDGAF. What an embarrassing performance. Whoever celebrates that win, just tells me about what standards you have for yourself as a person. The second half of this season, has been shocking, we're the worst team in the comp at the moment. We're gonna lose our next three games 100%. We've made no progress this year and another wasted year. Honestly this is our worst performance I've seen in years, Parish needs to be flogged, I don't care if we only get a third round pick, I'm sick of this player.
Take a bex and lie down ffs

Menzie is the beating heart of the forward line
No wonder we're shit

Brilliant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should this flogging be public or behind closed doors?

We were controlling the game then let them in.

Still too many turnovers & bomb kicks inside 50.

I am glad I am not the coach, would be ruling lines through Heppell, Lav, Kelly, Guelfi & Mcgrath.

Many not chasing. We look like a team that has checked out for the year. Cats killing our season again...

Tstas will do well.
Langers having a great year.
Zach deserves better.
Bryan should be okay in tandem with Drapes.
Everyone and everything else is same old
Essington.
Parish selfish accumulator with horrific disposal.
McGrath on par with Jack Watts for a #1 pick. He should be embarrassed (as for the ****ing Dodo!)
We are shit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back