Player Watch #11: Luke "Two Dogs" McDonald (Part II) - Roo til end '26 - 2023/24 co captain w/ Jy

Remove this Banner Ad

I had to have a look at the 200+ list

Shaun Atley was equally a shit house footballer. He’s not alone. Luke does not walk alone

North Melbourne captains with 200+ games and a Best & Fairest
Brent Harvey
Adam Simpson
Keith Greig
Anthony Stevens
David Dench
John Dugdale
Wayne Carey
Andrew Swallow
Allen Aylett
Luke McDonald

Aside from Swallow and McDonald, all would be classified and NMFC royalty.

Not a captains arse hole, count your lucky stars Luke. The club should have passed on you at pick 8.

If it wasn’t for north and their disposition the last 5/6 years, you could have been at another club and delisted before you were 21.

You owe the club. You owe them immensely.

I expect Luke to be a volunteer in the roo shop and on game day for the rest of his life
Your kidding working in the Roo Shop please won’t seem again once his done.
I expect him to be Co Captain for the next 2 years hence his got 2 more years in the AFL.
His only lucky we haven’t got people at our club that are not ruthless that’s his made it so far.
It says a lot about our club and why we at the NMFC the sports biggest joke and if we lose today and next week and finish bottom questions should be asked why and try and explain that to the members.
Sick of the pats on the back and good try attitude by all within the walls at our club Time to Fu:king change or we as a club will be in the position same time next year.

I expect him to be Co Captain for the next 2 years hence his got 2 more years in the AFL.
His only lucky we haven’t got people at our club that are not ruthless that’s his made it so far.
It says a lot about our club and why we at the NMFC the sports biggest joke and if we lose today and next week and finish bottom questions should be asked why and try and explain that to the members.
Sick of the pats on the back and good try attitude by all within the walls at our club Time to Fu:king change or we as a club will be in the position same time next year.

sf 137 GIF by MLB

North Melbourne captains with 200+ games and a Best & Fairest
Brent Harvey
Adam Simpson
Keith Greig
Anthony Stevens
David Dench
John Dugdale
Wayne Carey
Andrew Swallow
Allen Aylett
Luke McDonald

Aside from Swallow and McDonald, all would be classified and NMFC royalty.
Lol … Luke McDonald at the end that list just makes me piss myself laughing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of posters being critical of McDonald, but maybe the club needs to share a large degree of responsibility for him not becoming the player that we thought he would become.

In any event, I think he has found his role under Clarkson, and become far more dependable.

Also, credit to him and Simpkin, for managing to maintain an equilibrium during a difficult period where the team has been so uncompetitive.

Get ****ed idiot. You have nothing of any value to say about a bloke who’s actually put something on the line for this club. You have no ****ing idea.

Get ****ed idiot. You have nothing of any value to say about a bloke who’s actually put something on the line for this club. You have no ****ing idea.
Your opinion mate but a lot of people feel the same about McDonald and his played poor in half his games .
If he been at a top club he would been lucky to play half the games his played.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #11: Luke "Two Dogs" McDonald (Part II) - Roo til end '26 - 2023/24 co captain w/ Jy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back