Player Watch #11: Luke "Two Dogs" McDonald (Part II) - Roo til end '26 - 2023/24 co captain w/ Jy

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont support leaders who laugh and smile when they lose. He’s a massive issue and until he is out we will continue to be a mess. He isn’t a leaders arseh*le. He’s a suburban footballer. He is not a shinboner. We should NEVER have drafted him.
I never said he wasnt without his shortcomings. Realistically, he might be the next who gets left behind.

But he does crack in. Puts his head over it when nobody else could be stuffed. Yeah, its not a good look when he's smarting over getting beaten, but....the level of crap he's had flung his way from slobs on keyboards far outweighs whatever faults he may have and gthe service he has put in.

I would like to see LMac in a "Ben Jacobs" like defensive/tagging role.

No doubting his courage, commitment and he isn't slow.

Not sure what other roles he can realistically play being an average kick and decision maker.

This bloke has been kissed on the d*ck his whole professional life.

The people that back him up because he 'cracks in' need to give it a rest. How much lower of a bar can you get?! You try hard so you don't get to be criticized when you make mistake after mistake. What other profession in the real world would that be acceptable in?

His attitude is sh*t. Always has been and there has been no hint that it will improve.

His 9th place in the bnf isn't at all surprising. The same people giving him votes are the same ones that green lighted him being captain.

The amount of comments I get from mates (who support other teams) about how rubbish this bloke is and how he could possibly be the captain of an afl team is embarrassing.

So no. I don't think we should ease up on him. When he actually shows one iota of disappointment after one of his many mistakes, or God forbid, one of our many f*cking losses, I might start to show him some sympathy.

A better example of how mediocre and unprofessional our club has been over the last decade you won't find.

I would like to see LMac in a "Ben Jacobs" like defensive/tagging role.

No doubting his courage, commitment and he isn't slow.

Not sure what other roles he can realistically play being an average kick and decision maker.
He’s too ****ing slow, he has no footy iq, he cant kick, his hands are poor. He needs to be put out of the best 22

The people that back him up because he 'cracks in' need to give it a rest. How much lower of a bar can you get?! You try hard so you don't get to be criticized when you make mistake after mistake. What other profession in the real world would that be acceptable in?

His attitude is sh*t. Always has been and there has been no hint that it will improve.

His 9th place in the bnf isn't at all surprising. The same people giving him votes are the same ones that green lighted him being captain.

The amount of comments I get from mates (who support other teams) about how rubbish this bloke is and how he could possibly be the captain of an afl team is embarrassing.

So no. I don't think we should ease up on him. When he actually shows one iota of disappointment after one of his many mistakes, or God forbid, one of our many f*cking losses, I might start to show him some sympathy.

A better example of how mediocre and unprofessional our club has been over the last decade you won't find.
Yes! Thats it.

The only thing that isnt happy meals fault was him being selected with a first pick and never being delisted. The rest is on him.

I'm gonna go and mark you down as a maybe Garibaldi82 :thumbsu:

I'm guessing you're not a fan of the bloke.

Not overreacting here?

Settle down!!!

How dare you not imply that it was a conspiracy.

Don't you know this is the internet?
it crowd GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LMac tries hard, but isn’t that the bare minimum? He is so limited physically and technically and has already been surpassed by Goater and Archer.

I wouldn’t mind so much if he stood down as captain and had to legit compete with our other young backs, but I don’t want him blocking opportunities for our youngsters to have a crack and who may actually have a role in a future successful NMFC team

LMac tries hard, but isn’t that the bare minimum? He is so limited physically and technically and has already been surpassed by Goater and Archer.

I wouldn’t mind so much if he stood down as captain and had to legit compete with our other young backs, but I don’t want him blocking opportunities for our youngsters to have a crack and who may actually have a role in a future successful NMFC team

This has been my sole concern with Captain Lmac. Yeah, he tries, cracks in, Shinboner etc. but moving forward I don't want our young defenders to have to work around him being an automatic selection every week, it's frustrating. He's there as a mature body as it stands but a fit Goater should absolutely be running up on him by round 1.

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Threatening to the pull the membership!!

The only game a nuff nuff can play.

You're one of very few on here that rate him (no idea why).

And yet somehow you seem to think you are right and the rest of us are wrong.

Truly bizarre.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #11: Luke "Two Dogs" McDonald (Part II) - Roo til end '26 - 2023/24 co captain w/ Jy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back